NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Administrator

Default New Mastro Website?

Posted By: Phil Garry

I am guessing with the change in ownership, Mastro Auctions will have a new website. Does anyone have information about this?

Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Tim

Phil

If you're reffering to the new company the site will be here I believe.

http://legendaryauctions.com/

Old 03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Posted By: sporteq

I`d like to them use it as Mastro Auction Archives ... put in a search feature
for past auctions etc. It`s still all there very useful info .. hopefully it won`t be
lost with new acquisition.

aL

Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff S.

How does one go about searching their past auctions? I can't seem to find anything on their main page. Thanks!

Old 03-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jason L

seems to be the way of things in this hobby these days

edited to add:
If there is a way to search their old auctions, I recall hearing that sometime in the 2003-2006 timeframe, they auctioned off a game used Gene Handley Hollywood Stars uniform...anyway anyone here can confirm that for me?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Posted By: T206Collector

As had been discussed on here a couple of times previously, past Mastro auctions can only be searched one lot at a time, by manually changing the "LotIndex" number at the end of the URL address. So, for example, one of my favorite old Mastro auctions is for an autographed T206 of Nap Lajoie, from 2001. The link to that auction is here:

http://www.mastroauctions.com/index.cfm?action=DisplayContent&ContentName=Lot%20 Information&LotIndex=12313

To browse additional lots throughout their history, since about 2000 anyway, you have to go into the URL address and change the "12313" -- either up or down. The lots have been sequentially listed in chronological order since about 2000. So, e.g., the 12,313th lot ever listed in one of Mastro's online auctions was this Lajoie.

Hope this helps. If you find what you're looking for, make a copy of the page by saving to your desktop as a Web Archive, Single File (*.mht). If you don't, when Mastro's old auctions are shut down, you'll never find them again!

Good luck!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Visithttp://www.t206collector.com for Net54 T206 archive, signed deadball card galleries, articles and more!

Old 03-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Alan

I wish somebody came out with a master hard copy index in a single book that would be able to tell all of this info for every Mastro auction since the beginning of time.

1) short item description
2) Month & Year of auction
3) lot # in that auction
4) page in that catalog
5) price realized

Old 03-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Pat

Maybe it has already been posted on another thread but to answer some questions in this thread, while playing around on the Legendary Auction website I found that they have a searchable database of all the Mastro results from May 2000 to the most recent February 2009 auction. It is somewhat similar to the Lelands's website auction archive however it only has the lot description, no pictures.

To answer a previous question in the thread, I typed in Hollywood Stars uniform and searched by title and there are a few uniforms from this team sold over the past 9 years.