NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 05-20-2021, 07:36 AM
Avery Singh II

Default Weekly Auctions and fixed price Listings for high grade Raw

https://www.ebay.com/str/singhprospecting

Weekly auctions ending on Sunday afternoon in the 6-9pm PST time slots. Those auction listings are updated through the week as I am handling a lot of obligations to clients, family, and other work. Check back in through the week up until the 12 hour cutoff for no editing to see new listings that will appear as i publish nearly and sometimes in excess of 1k auction listings in duplicate form to get the timestamp and work on as much as i can get up.

This week featuring a high grade raw 1988-89 Fleer Basketball Set.

Various high grade RAW rookies of:

Ozzie Smith
Earl Campbell
David Thompson
Lebron James
Eric Dickerson
Kellen Winslow
Wes Unseld
Tony Gwynn
Wade Boggs
Ryne Sandberg
Kirby Puckett
David Robinson
Barry Sanders
Shaquille O'Neal
Ronnie Lott
Bruce Smith
Chris Webber
Trae Young
Russell Wilson
Peter Stastny
Eric Davis
Ray Bourque
Don Beaupre
Nate Tiny Archibald
Jerry Rice
George Blanda
Julius Erving
Reggie Miller
Dino Ciccarelli
Dick Night Train Lane
Dennis Rodman

Non Rookie early career valuable cards High Grade Raw:

Joe Montana
Don Mattingly
Michael Jordan
Derek Jeter
Charles Barkley
Hakeem Olajuwon
Patrick Ewing
John Stockton
Karl Malone
Dominique Wilkins
Mark Price
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Pistol Pete Maravich

Large auctions ending on Sunday at 6pm weekly of items you want for pc or to grade and flip. No gimmicks no fakes and no hassle just A1 customer service you have access to that only requires you to ask for. Detailed free 1 on 1 service is highly suggested and overall preferably required with high grade sub listings to provide you everything you need to know and hear. Business will still be done on ebay I just am able to provide you a customer experience with my background studies and deep knowledge in the eras you will see that will result in a portfolio management style service if you share your intention and goals with what your are trying to accomplish so i can direct you accordingly as I may have a better fitting item for your needs and wants and will never upsell anything. The only items you will not see or have available that i seek are the BGS 10 candidates i am able to come across or extremely high price differential cards i.e. psa 10 joe Montana rookie etc. This is due to the service I provide to you and do not want to have liability that large in either of our arenas and set you or I up for failure.

These lists are ever expanding when i post them going forward every week and much more expansive as i am constantly always catching up on duplicate listings made to have my auctions end on Sunday at 6pm pacific standard time PST. Read through the entire listing at least once to extract all the information you need to know going forward and if you are from net54 and see this and it bought you to my store do let me know and I will provide you with extra 10% off final order total overall first time with me. I always add freebies that act as a rebate that you have to do a little work for by grading but will result in a hell of a discount that just might surprise you... Free shipping on all orders over 50$ and any large submission break and or 10x loupe listings purchased will be shipped air bagged and bubble wrapped like my submissions to you with 2 day service at no extra cost simply because shipping is always free on orders over 50$ no exception.

I also do specific item hunts in a conditional range you are seeking that will be of profitable structure for both of us. If you really need it in your pc and want to utilize my unique skillset and network then i can still attempt to source for you and alert you when one is found with meat on the bone still safely for a agreed upon finders fee beforehand . These extra services available are free of charge with exception to the referenced request that only pays upon retrieval and brokering for you. The only cost your going to have outside the item with me is only your time and mine along with talking.

My specialty specifically spans from mid 50s to now in all the major sports and i am well versed in vintage hockey along with more niche areas like wrestling or pokemon LOLOL but do not actively participate in buying those types of items unless they fall in my lap or am requested.

I have way to large of a collection i call it but really inventory and submission ready pile so if you are in search of anything let me know and i will be able to tell you if i have it or not.

-Anonymous

Check my store out at: https://www.ebay.com/str/singhprospecting

Last edited by thatguywithadot; 05-20-2021 at 07:48 AM. Reason: add on
Old 06-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Avery Singh II

Default Huge week auction ending Sunday Lew Alcindor Rookie

Huge weekly auction with Lew Alcindor aka Kareem Abdul-Jabbar rookie along with a host of other big time rookies in excellent condition for age aling with some gems sprinkled in. I will be updating auction through the next 3 days to get everything live but all auctions will be ending Sunday evening around 6pm Pst.

Thank you for looking and as usual if you came from Net54 mention it for 10% off your order.

-Anonymous

Check my store out at: https://www.ebay.com/str/singhprospecting

Tags
1 on 1 tailored service, auction, high grade, high grade raw, margin