NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 11-12-2014, 07:23 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Default WTB: Presidential autographs....

Feel free to let me know what you have available to purchase or trade for... Jgmp123@yahoo.com
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123

Last edited by jgmp123; 01-15-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Mike Navarro

Here's a few I have available. Prices are firm and no trades unless you have neat Knute Rockne, All Four Horsemen on one piece (Notre Dame) or George Gipp (the Gipper) available.

Abraham Lincoln (not signed as President) $8000

Nice check with cut cancellations and executed in thick pencil.

James A. Garfield (not signed as President) $1250

House of Representatives check, 8.25 x 3.25, filled out in another hand and signed by Garfield, “J. A. Garfield,” payable to F & G Rives for $224.82, July 2, 1877. Garfield has also handwritten, “Mentor O.,” and also added the date. Two vertical folds, one through a single letter of signature, a small cancellation cut to center, and a bank stamp to upper portion, otherwise fine condition.

Ulysses S. Grant $1425 Check was signed as President

The body of the check is in a different hand, with the check itself being signed by Grant.

John Quincy Adams, not just signed once, but TWICE. You will occasionally see an Adams check pop up, but a dual signed one is pretty sweet. $2995

Benjamin Harrison. $350 Relatively common and easy to get.

Jimmy Carter $200 Relatively common and easy to get.

And here's a nice, clean George Washington $12,500

1st President, George Washington on a cut from a Mountain Peak Lottery ticket. Pretty nice shape to be almost 250 years old. Grade is on the back of the flip and it graded an 8. The Mountain Road Lottery was a fund raising project conceived in 1767 by George Washington and others to finance the building of a road through the Allegheny Mountains in Virginia, and construct a resort in the Hot Springs and Warms Springs of Augusta County, which were reputed to have healing properties. Washington acted as manager of the lottery. 85% of the proceeds would be paid out in prizes; the remaining 15% would be kept for the Mountain Road project. Each lottery ticket cost £1. As there were other lotteries being run at the time, Washington’s lottery was not a success. In 1769, King George III banned all lotteries in the American colonies. The Mountain Road was built in 1772, however, when the Virginia legislature voted a sum of £300 pounds for the purpose of “clearing a safe and good road from the Warm Springs in Augusta County to Jennings Gap.”

Old 12-20-2014, 05:50 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

Last edited by jgmp123; 01-15-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:15 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Bump

Old 01-16-2015, 09:32 PM

I just wanna say these are super-freaking cool. And that I'm very jealous of that Lincoln- I wish I had that kind of cash to buy it.
Current Top Wants: 1951 Mickey Mantle RC, 1948 Warren Spahn RC, 1933 Rabbit Maranville RC, 1948 Red Schoendienst RC.
Member of OBC Class of '16
Old 01-17-2015, 11:15 AM

Franklin Roosevelt dated Sept, 1932
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roosevelt.jpg (38.6 KB, 89 views)
Old 01-18-2015, 09:44 PM

email sent with pics of Bush 41 and Ford auto baseball bats
Old 01-20-2015, 03:43 PM

Default Garfield & Grant

Mike , I'll take the James Garfield and U.S. Grant signed checks, Payment sent Thanks....JIM

Subscribe to my weekly E-mail autograph updates of recent acquisitions. Authentic autographs at affordable prices
http://stinsonsports.com/newsletter/