NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Administrator

Default Who collects what?

Posted By: Eric Bennett

Hello everyone! As I am very new, I was wondering if anyone could spend a minute and tell me what you collect. (so I can get to know you a little better) Is everyone strictly pre-war, pre-war plus fifties or a little bit of everything? Set or type collectors and so on. I am just starting out(after getting fed up with the memorabilia market and forgeries). I like the 53Topps and 68 Topps(my birth year). I would love to start collecting the Goudeys and I am happy to report that I bought my first t and e cards off of two fine board members last night! What a cool place!
Thanks and God bless
Eric

Old 01-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: PASJD

I collect players I consider to be all-time greats from the early 1900s through the 1960s, plus a few other cards I just happen to like because I have fond memories of them as a kid. No real rhyme or reason to my collection, when it comes right down to it.

Old 01-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

Hi Eric,

In pre war collect E cards and some T cards of Cobb, Wagner and Joe Jackson. I also have a substantial collection of Brooklyn Dodgers cards with an emphasis on Jackie Robinson. Included in the collection are the usual Topps and Bowman issues along with lots of regional issues.

This is a great place to learn about the hobby. Some of the most knowledgeable and advanced collectors post here.

Have fun!!

Greg

Old 01-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Judge Dred

Which pre-war do you collect....

Pre Desert Storm - all the garbage

Pre Vietnam - Topps and Bowman

Pre Korean - 1948 Leaf and early Bowman

Pre WWII - Playball, Goudey

Pre WWI - T cards, E cards

Pre Spanish American - N162, N172, all the really fun issues

Ok, I guess most people consider WWII (the big one) as the WAR for pre-war.

Old 01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

I collect mostly pre wwI E,T, type cards, rare variations, 19th c trade cards, old bats, gloves, yankees stuff...expanding into the 30's these days and have some cards from all eras!

Old 01-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Scott

...any pre-wwI photographs, some "famous photographer" pre-wwII photos, pre-wwI track and field cards, marathon-related memorabilia.

Wish I could say I collected pre-wwI baseball cards, but my collection is so puny I can't really consider it a collection.

I'm also building displays of pre-wwI athletic equipment...slowly but surely. No, Leon, I don't want to trade for your King Kelly jock strap.

Old 01-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jason

OJ's, Buchners, Kimballs, Allen + Ginters... etc.

Old 01-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Glen V

I'm strickly a type card collector, with a focus on 1900-1943.

Old 01-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Nick Martinez

Eric,
I currently collect the following:

-Frank Chance Items: I have atleast one of most issues, I am missing a few of the toughies. I even named my son "Chance".

-Latin Pioneers of the game: "Jud" Castro,Raphael Almeida and Armando Marsans.

And I am a bit embarassed to say...Juan Gonzalez. I have shiny numbered cards, Graded Gem mint 10's and many other cards that most on the board would not consider good enough to scrape their windows with!

Regards,
Nick

Please register for a free auction catalog: http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Default.asp

Old 01-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie

19th century
HOFers, and other guys I happen to like, , especially Radbourne, Hoy, Ewing and Kelly. photos, Harper's woodcuts, Old Judge, N162, A35, N300, only 5-6 really rare things, game cards, trade cards (Tobin Lithographs) Scrapps, 1 each N173, N43, N332-2.

Otherwise, usual deadballera stuff, Brooklyn Dodgers, Blacksox, a FEW Ruth-Gehrig era stuff, hockey photos and cards, modern rookies.

I have 3 sets: '56 Topps, 1888 Scrapps, and the baeball players from the 1888 Goodwin Champions. Almost the complete set of T202s.

I'm trying to collect one of each 19th century HOFer, but my interest in 4-5 players from that time has distracted me.

Old 01-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan B

I mainly collect vintage photos of baseball players and parks. I am mostly interested in original photos and tend to stay away from newservice or professional photos. I like the one of a kind stuff. I also collect Lincoln (Nebraska) minor league stuff from 1900-1961. I have about 70 tobacco cards (mostly t206 and a few N172) but it has been a while since I added to that collection.

A few of my pride and joys would be:
-N172 Brouthers given to me by my dad about 18 years ago. This card began my love for nineteenth century baseball. My dad advised me that spending all of my money on 1986 Donruss and Fleer and hoarding the Jose Canseco rookie cards was going to bite me in the end. Although I was able to parlay 20 McGwire Olympic rookies into a 1957 Topps Frank Robinson, 1954 Topps Ernie Banks, and 1954 Topps Al Kaline.

-1910 photo of Eddie Collins sitting on the dugout steps before a game. According to the former owner it was taken prior to a World Series game.

-1906 or 07 photo of Sam Thompson on the field at Bennet park. This came from the Matty McIntyre album.

-1929 Philadelphia A's panoramic photo still in its original frame.

Dan

Old 01-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

I am inflicting the ultimate punishment upon myself, I am trying to collect one card over major leaguer that appeared on a baseball card between 1908-45. I have a very limited budget so my only condition requirements is that there be no heavy crease thru the face and the name be legible on the card. I have a t206 Johnson portrait that is neatly trimmed around his head that I think is one of the coolest cards in my collection and cost me about $10.

Jay

Wow upside down is Mom. Mom upside down is what dad wants to see.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Eric Bennett

Jay, I think you are torturing yourself! How is the collection going? I find myself in the same boat, on a limited budget, I just want to buy everything. I need more dicipline.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Josh K.

I am trying to collect one of every major league player in the Hall of Fame. Im trying to keep the pre-war cards in the sgc 40-50 range (psa 3-4), while cards from the 50's - 80's in increasingly better condition (ie 50's no worse than a psa 5-6, 60's no worse than 6 or 7, etc.). Its going to take a while - at least until the budget can satisfy the want list. Ive also had to deviate from my condition range with some of the older superstars - for example, I just bought a honus wagner but in an sgc 30 (psa 2) - when I do this, I try to get cards with little or no creasing if possible.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Administrator

I should have mentioned that I was heavily involved in the hobby in the 1980s and had a pretty decent collection pre-WW1 cards and other assorted memorabilia that I sold off in 1991. I got back into the hobby in 2001 when my brother sucked me back in my picking my brain for info when he started getting serious about collecting t202s and t206s.

I have built complete sets of t201, t205, n162, n28 & n29 (all 50 cards, not just the baseball players for the N sets). I also had a good chunk of the t206 set other assorted type cards, including all the key cards from t208 Fireside set. These are the only cards I really regret selling.

The one thing I had always thought about doing back then, was getting one card of EVERY major leaguer to appear on a card after 1900. Now that I am on a very limited budget, I have set a bit more realistic, yet still insane year range of 1908-45 just to eliminate the e107 and allegany cards. I currently have 314 cards, but it includes one card I thought I'd never own and never did in the 80s, even though it was always at the top of my want list, an m101-5 Thorpe card thanks to very kind lurker that offered me one at a price I could afford.

Jay

Old 01-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Koteles

Ty Cobb cards ...playing days only and no strip or game cards.
T205 - Hof's and classic commons ...such as Doc White and Knight and I find most of the Cardinal cards to be amongst the prettiest in the set...Evans ,Bresnahan closed and Huggins...provided the borders are the gold and not matted, wow such beauties !

Tip Top and e97's sets, trying to complete both, but am not usually a set together
puttin guy.

Cracker Jacks of Jackson , Cobb and Wagner though I have a decent Bresnahan...like how the latter's jersey meshes with the whoite creamy borders , they uniquely blend.

Mello Mints and e103's are my favs.

T207 the 3 main "W's"...Wood , Weaver and Works.

T206 Portraits - I may of had 200 including 61 Cobbs , had 44 Reds and 17 Greens....but no more . I finally narrowed them all down to the best of the best.

I will soon show my Red Cubs Portraits in an appropriate post so you's can see the beauty of them all bunched up.

Thank you.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:46 AM
Administrator

Posted By: FatBoy

n2, n28 and n29 allen & ginter, n162 goodwin, and n184 kimball world champions. tobacco albums and other premiums, banners, counter and advertising cards. t3 and t9 turkey reds, t200 and t222 fatimas. have a small type card collection of pre 1925 baseball. started the n310 mayo boxing set.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard Lloyd

Hi Eric...

I collect FOOD REGIONAL and Pacific COast League cards ranging from the mid 1930's to the early 1960's.. My collection consists of Many Many hard to find minor league cards from this time frame. to me: these are better then a cobb or a Ruth!! sorry everyone!! ... Waht make these cards appealing is they were only distributed in a specic region of the country so they are harder to find PLUS there worth is more then the mainstream topps and bowman which are a dime a dozen... The regional cards are a hot item and my collection contains many sets and unique cards from the US, Canada and Cuba... both minor league and major league...

Also, the price for these cards on ebay is very reasonable and more cards can be bought comapared OJ's, crackerjacks for example.. I also believe the value years from now will still be on the rise while the regional cards look very good for what one is paying today..

A short list of my favorites in my colection are as follows: 1952 coke tips, 1949 schumacher service station, 1935 rice-stix, 1952 globe printing, 1940 hughes confection, 1961 sugardales, 1952 knowles service station, 1949 sealtest, 1949 sunbeam pureta postcards...etc.. all these are highly sought!!!
Good luck
Best
Dick

Old 01-04-2005, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Scottopotamus

I am the curator of what is probably the world’s worst T206 collection. (I have 375 cards so far, mostly “1’s” and “2’s”, with an occasional “3” or “4” thrown in to give my collection a hint of credibility.)

Scottoptamus
My T206 Web Site

http://www.freewebs.com/scottopotamus

Old 01-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Posted By: warshawlaw

In baseball:

Exhibit cards
T cards
E cards
The occasional N card
Lefty O'Doul
Harry Heilmann
Regional cards, esp. Bell Dodgers, Zeenuts
Topps and Bowman of various years
Postcards of various types
Did I mention Exhibit cards? Exhibit cards.

In boxing:

I am trying for a type card from every known US-issued N, T and E set
Exhibit cards
T218, T220, 1948 Leaf higher grade sets
Ray Miller
Jewish fighters

In non-sports:

1965-66 James Bond (finished the first set; working on Thunderball)
1976 Star Trek (finished the set; working to upgrade)
1965 Good Guys and Bad Guys
Exhibit entertainment, esp. comedians, cowboys and sports-related items
N cards of western scenes and famous western figures

Old 01-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Darren J. Duet

I collect e-95, 1933 Delong, 1952 Topps, T205, & Cracker Jack. I also collect the major players from the turn of the century to current. I am a fan of the game as it used to be and use my collection to reflect the history of the game.

I recommend that every new collector collect what he likes and that way you will never be disappointed.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Posted By: JimB

I collect mainly pre-WWII, and more precisely pre-WWI caramel, candy and tobacco sets. These include T-206, E93, E95, N28, and other odd cards from the era. I recently and finally finished my T206 set with examples of all sixteen brand backs. There are still some upgrades I want to make to bring about condition uniformity, but for the most part it is done.

I have future ambitious plans for working on some of my other favorite sets including 15 Cracker Jack, 33 Delong, N162s, E94, E98. For the most part I have focussed on one or two sets at a time. I am not sure if this if the funnest way to go about it or not.
Jim

Old 01-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Bill Kasel

I collect t206 HOF portraits (the whole set is too daunting for my budget) I only have 12 more to go, minus Wagner & Plank)

I also started collecting E95's. A small relatively available set that won't break the bank.

Once these are complete I will move on to something new. I collect for the fun, not the investment so quality is not pressing to me. In fact, the crisp as a new $20 look to vintage cards doesn't really appeal to me. The Gem MT CJ Jackson sure would be nice though!

Bill Kasel

Old 01-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Kevin Cummings

Working on a limited budget and with the price of 19th century material going up all the time, my focus is mainly on the N172 set right now.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: martindl

Good topic Eric.

Like many, I wander. In baseball my focus right now is around my T3 set and I'm partial to T202's and 'pretty' T206's. I also collect player mini-bats & older equipment. Hockey is/was my other passion, chiefly around game-worn jerseys.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Aaron

I collect pre-1970 major league baseball memorabilia with an emphasis on pre-WWII memorabilia (programs, pennants, tickets, unused baseballs, pinbacks, game used jerseys and caps, and other various odds and ends), with a smattering of cards and unopened wax packs.

I sort of arbitrarily picked pre-1970 since that's about when flannel jerseys were replaced by knit jerseys and baseball stadiums as cookie-cutter monstrosities with astroturf became the norm. As my collecting tastes have been sharpened over the past few years, I've found myself focusing more and more on pre-WWI items. (This place must be rubbing off on me.)

I frequent here, incidentally, since this is about as close to a vintage baseball memorabilia community as you are going to find on the Internet. (Thanks to them I damn near bought a Ju Ju Drum in last month's Mastronet auction.)

Old 01-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

It sounds like I may be the only idiot here who collects just about all types of sports cards. I'm talking all U.S. and foreign sports (although everything other than pre-war baseball is dirt-cheap by comparison). Naturally, I'm in the process of completing the '33 Sport Kings set which includes a dog sledder and a surfer.

Most of my dollars go towards trying to obtain rookie cards/rare issues of all the HOFers, though not in the high-end condition that Hal has.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dave Williams

I'm trying to collect one card of every hall of famer from when he played, I'm a long way away.....I get sidetracked a lot with other things.

I also am a huge Cardinals fan and am trying to get anything and everything with Lou Brock and Bob Gibson's picture on it from when they played.

I also like to collect old boxing cards and other sports such as track and field, etc.... from pre WW2.

Some of those old boxing cards are really cool.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Max Weder

My areas of collecting interest are :

--baseball books. I have a fairly large collection (probably 3000 or so, but I've lost count), including the majority of the key early titles. My focus, if there is one, is on baseball fiction.

--Vancouver and Victoria Obaks (still looking for that elusive T4 of any of those players), plus a smattering of other cards to adorn the bookshelves (none are living hermetic existences in a safety deposit box)

--Canadian baseball ephemera generally

--baseball art. Always looking for early vintage works.

Max

Old 01-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Mark, that was my type collecting int he 80s. Which reminds me I used to have a complete set of Sports Kings too. One of my all-time facorite sets since it had cards of of Babe Diedrickson, Jim Thorpe and Duke Kahanamoku. And the bios on the back are a great read. Iw ish the 19th century Champions sets had bios instead of checklists on the back.

Jay

Old 01-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Rich Klein

Things related to where I went to college and things related to my birthday

Regards
Rich

Old 01-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

I find it frustrating to need a few high priced cards (which I typically have little interest in) just to complete a set. So I do not attempt these. Instead I collect cards representing those involved with occurances in baseball. Such occurances include persons associated with the reserve clause, acceptance of negro leaguers in MLB, milestones of achievement, and other groupings. These assemblies have led me to considerable reading and have yielded identification of numerous players whose accomplishments are easily missed.

Where possible I organize these cards by year of occurance, however, some groupings are best defined independent of years. Examples of the latter are members of the 3000 hit club, 4 HR/game, 300 wins, etc.

If you are not totally bored with this yet, here are a few examples of accomplishments/players who I had overlooked prior to this collecting focus: Pat Seerey - 4 HR/game - a Bambino wannabe, who had one day of glory.
Bret Saberhagen, Slim Sallee, Matty - more wins than walks/season (20th century).
Bill Joyce - 4 triples/game.
etc.

Have fun, its only cards.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Adam J. Moraine

Vintage baseball cards and baseball memorabilia.

personal favorites- 1953 topps mantle 1955 topps jackie robinson 1950 bowman jackie robinson, 1954 topps williams, 1956 topps williams, 1954 topps mays, etc, etc, etc,

Autographs- Mantle, Dimaggio, williams, maris, ruth, cobb, wagner, Foxx, Fox, Jackie Robinson,Waner bros, etc, etc, etc,

Non Sports Autographs- Teddy Roosevelt(My favorite president), J.F.k, Truman, Bobby Kennedy, Mother Teresa, Bush (41) Etc, etc, etc,

Nearly EVERY current A-List hollywood celebrity( that you can name) on individual 8 x 10 photos.

most unusual piece of memorabilia- a jar of vaseline signed by Gaylord Perry.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

Did you say an autographed jar of vaseline from someone named GayLord?!

Old 01-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Posted By: David Levin

Welcome to the hobby.

You are more than welcome to visit my site. While I sell as much as I collect, I have a huge collection of Old Judge cards, close to 800 left, and
tons of cards in all sports going up to the early 1970s.
I like the odd ball and insert items as well as the standard issues, and have thousands of pre-war cards, goudey, diamond stars, batter-up, playball, as well as caramels, and candies and tobacco cards to look at.
There are over 100,000 up on my site. You can take a peek at:

http://www.gfg.com/baseball

Dave

Old 01-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark Tylicki

Welcome!

I collect one portrait card of each HOFer preferably issued during their career. If I don't have the money or a card doesn't exist, tributes are purchased as placeholders.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY COLLECTION

Old 01-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Posted By: hankron

That's a nice page, Mark. Don't beleive I've seen another one like it.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Administrator

I enjoy viewing in person the collections of people who collect stuff I'm unfamiliar with. A neighbor collects antique silver spoons, and he's told me all about even silver spoons. No one's yet converted me to collecting their stuff, but I've enjoyed the tours.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard S Porricelli

You sure hit the sweet spot when you ask this lot of regulars to talk about themselves..My advice to you when jumping in on this Forum is, just keep on stroking those egos..

Old 01-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Don't understand your point of view at all, Richard. We have a free communial board dedicated entirely to and run by collectors of Pre-War baseball cards, and no one's ever supposed to mention any of the baseball cards they own? Isn't a large point of any collector's group to be a show and tell? I for one would have learned a small fraction of what I've learned from this board if board memebers were forbidden to talk about anything but stuff they own or have owned.

Old 01-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Darren J. Duet

I also collect all type of pre wwII sportcards, and non-sports cards, magazines and memorabilia.

Magazines with articles depicting Cobb, Ruth, Sisler, Johnson, etc. can be purchased at bargain prices.

I enjoy early cards or paper depicting historical figures as well -- auto's included in my collection are einstein, ruth, cobb, sisler, Sgt. Alvin York, gary cooper, edison, and several U.S. presidents topped by FDR.

I have soft spot for history and these items beckon me back to a better time.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: John

I collect mostly sports & non-sports tobacco cards. I also collect tobacco ads, old baseball magazines as well as some HOF cards. I’ve been collecting for about 17yrs now.

It started when I found the old brown paper bag full of 1950’s cards that belonged to my dad. It got me interested in old cards. I got my first T-card a T205 at a flea market when I was a kid and I just fell in love with t-cards. Hope to continue to collect what I love but with the prices where they’re going I’m grateful for what I have, and concerned about getting the cards I would like to add to my collection.

http://imageevent.com/piojohn3/collection

Old 01-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Scott Elkins

I collect caramels. I only wish Pete would put those nice card images back up! My collection consists of E92's, Horizontal Caramels, Magee Leaping cards, Lajoie Stretching Out cards and an Old Put Cobb (Thanks Greg). I also have other issues and players. I try to collect any caramel that "catches my eye"! I use to collect type cards and rare backs, but I like the looks of caramels more it seems (though I still have some T cards, W cards and other issues).

Old 01-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Posted By: ErikV.

Eric,

Great topic! My collection includes various periods in baseball history including:

-Autographs, cards and photos of the 1919 Chicago Black Sox (minus Joe Jackson's autograph)

-Hall of Fame players from the T206 set

-1940 Play Ball Set (nearing completion)

-Complete set from my favorite Topps set, 1956

I've recently began collecting autographs from the group of 17 perfect game pitchers. (So far I'm 3 for 17.)

-Large group of autographs of baseball Hall of Famers (including Sandberg and Boggs)

Thanks for asking and happy collecting!

ErikV.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Administrator

I buy sports memorabilia, but I collect 1930s-current fashion photos. I once put on eBay three of my favorites and they all sold. I felt so bad that I don't sell any of the good ones any more.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Administrator

Posted By: tbob

Caramel cards, tobacco cards, P-2 and PX7 pins, (all pre-WW1), Wilfred McCormick (Bronc Burnett and Rocky McCune) first edition books and 45s with picture sleeves of The Doors, specifically those produced in other countries which feature pics of the band not seen in the U.S. Kind of eclectic, I guess...

Old 01-07-2005, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Posted By: FatBoy

John,

As a fellow non sports collector, I so enjoyed viewing your wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing it, Keith

Old 01-07-2005, 08:01 AM
Administrator

Posted By: dstudeba

1950s Hot Dog Cards

Full Northwestern Football Tickets

Game Used Red Sox Jerseys

Old 01-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Administrator

I bet those Northwestern tickets from the 70s and early 80s are real easy to find. Then again, they were so bad, most people probably burned them in the fireplace to keep warm in the winter.

Jay

Old 01-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Giants00

I collect pre-1955 game worn baseball jerseys....i have a particular interest in dead ball and NY Giants jerseys