NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Default Pro Scam Alliance- Joe Orlando

Posted By: marshall barkman

What really should happen is that the Attorney General of California be contacted in regards to the company and it's practices. I am not at all happy with how my situation is being handled but it does not compare to losing a card. He phoned me the other day with nothing but excuses as to my card situation and seemed just shocked at the whole ordeal. I have to ask this in regards to my cards.

How does a personal phone conversation between a client and Ceo in regards to the manner in which the business deal is laid out be taken for granted. How does a box addressed to the Ceo never make it to his desk and then employees demand payment for grading when the cards were too never have been touched looked at or graded by anyone without consent by the CEO. Who in the hell is running Pro Scam Alliance the CEO or the shipping department and customer service. The girl who basically grabbed my cards and demanded payment is a freaking customer service rep and then she sent the cards in to be graded and i was contacted by accounting for a debt outstanding. WHAT IN THE HELL IS SHE DOING WITH MY CARDS? HOW IN THE HELL DOES A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HAVE ACCESS TO A BOX OF CARDS INSURED FOR 5k AND NEVER TELL THE PRESIDENT SHE HAS THEM? HOW IN THE HELL DO MY CARDS BE GRADED WHEN A LETTER IS INSIDE THE BOX THAT STATES DO NOT GRADE CARDS WITHOUT JOE ORLANDO'S PERMISSION!

Joe told me via the phone that he had no clue the box even arrived and that he was shocked the cards were graded. I don't know if the guy is being honest or just covering empoyee mistake tracks because i did leave three messages with his personal secretary that he claimed he never got. This whole matter was brought to his attention by a Pro Scam Alliance employee who reads this particular message board. He has not returned any of my messages and not lived up to our conversation prior to my posting on this message board. I have zero respect for the guy and his company is a total trainwreck from top to bottom.

If i were CEO of a company and a package was not brought to my desk and this were to happen heads would f'ing roll. I think the only thing Joe is concerned about is the fact that people express their opinion on public message boards and his ego is brought down a notch. I am not accepting any phone calls from him or his gang and i know the two most important things about a business in the public eye is this 1.Customer Service 2. Damage Control and they lack in both departments. If clients are not happy then you lose them and at some point it does spin out of control.

From here on out my vehicle will be pointed towards SGC headquarters and i will personally deliver all cards that i want graded.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jim VB

"If i were CEO of a company..."

If someone is making book on this, please let me know.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

I must have missed something....why did you send cards to Joe Orlando..and what cards were they?

Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Posted By: JT Burchfield

Marshall, dude, you have blown the lid off! You are over-the-top, punkin', hip-hoppin', rockin', gen-xin', flip floppin', no-stoppin', gnarly, dude. Word.

Is that what you're looking for?

JT

Old 01-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Brian McQueen

If I remember correctly, we were going to take a rest on these posts so I'll lock it for now. If need be, one of the other moderators can unlock it later on if they'd like.