NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 12-25-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
But there were two different poses of Kessinger.
Yes, there were two different pins of a handful of Cubs, Jose Cardenal, Burt Hooton, Fergie Jenkins, Don Kessinger, Rick Monday, and Ron Santo. My theory is that one of each are 1973 issues and the other half are 1974 issues. I believe the misspelled Hooton, misspelled Kessinger, misspelled Jenkins (Cubs), Santo (Cubs), closeup Cardenal, and closeup Monday are 1973 issues, and the correct Hooton, correct Kessinger, correct Jenkins (Rangers), Santo (White Sox), wide shot Cardenal, and wide shot Monday are 1974 issues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0962 (1).JPG (60.5 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0961 (1).JPG (77.4 KB, 682 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0964 (1).jpg (33.3 KB, 691 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0963 (1).JPG (70.8 KB, 688 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0965 (1).JPG (59.4 KB, 677 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 fergie jenkins pin.jpg (49.5 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0966 (1).JPG (42.8 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg s-l500 santo whitesox pin.jpg (39.5 KB, 677 views)
Old 12-26-2019, 07:47 AM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
Yes, there were two different pins of a handful of Cubs, Jose Cardenal, Burt Hooton, Fergie Jenkins, Don Kessinger, Rick Monday, and Ron Santo. My theory is that one of each are 1973 issues and the other half are 1974 issues. I believe the misspelled Hooton, misspelled Kessinger, misspelled Jenkins (Cubs), Santo (Cubs), closeup Cardenal, and closeup Monday are 1973 issues, and the correct Hooton, correct Kessinger, correct Jenkins (Rangers), Santo (White Sox), wide shot Cardenal, and wide shot Monday are 1974 issues.
Yes, but they used the same photo for the Cardenal, Hooten, Monday pins in the other issues, but the Kessinger is an entirely different pose. The Jenkins and Santo changed teams so they had to use different photos.
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown
Old 12-31-2019, 10:46 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Counts View Post
Not only has this thread inspired me to start collecting pinbacks and buttons, but is has me interested in two other sets from the 1970s, including one that continued on into the 1980s.

I'm surprised by how little information I can find online about any of these sets. Although both seem to be far more common than the c. 1971 set discussed in this thread, distribution appears uneven. The Clemente button posted below comes from an early 1970s set, while Monte Irvin seems to be from 1978.

Can anybody tell more about these, or point me toward a link for more information? Thanks, Chris
A checklist of the HOF pins. I collect only Giants. Mays and Irvin can be found most everyday on ebay. Marichal is tough, Mize tougher and I'm still looking for a Wilhelm.

3” HOF Pins from Cooperstown

1 Babe Ruth
2 Lou Gehrig
3 Jackie Robinson
4 Hank Greenberg
5 Lou Boudreau
6 Al Kaline
7 Stan Musial
8 Yogi Berra
9 Ernie Banks
10 Ed Mathews
11 Whitey Ford
12 Bob Feller
13 Monte Irvin
14 Roy Campanella
15 Roberto Clemente
16 Bob Lemon
17 Sandy Koufax
18 Willie Mays
19 Bob Gibson
20 Duke Snider
21 Robin Roberts
22 Joe DiMaggio
23 Ted Williams
24 Mickey Mantle
25 Brooks Robinson
26 Frank Robinson
27 Hank Aaron
28 Juan Marichal
29 George Kell
30 Walter Alston
31 Jack Brickhouse
32 Harmon Killebrew
33 Pee Wee Reese
34 Luis Aparicio
35 Don Drysdale
36 ???????
37 Enos Slaughter
38 Johnny Mize
39 Hoyt Wilhelm
40 Lou Brock
Old 01-11-2020, 05:01 PM

Just an excuse to get this thread back on the first page, but here is a scan of what I believe is the only one of the fifty confirmed 1971 pins to not have been shown yet on the two pin threads, Marty Pattin, along with the other known Brewers.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:17 PM

I noticed that the 1971 Tommy Harper doesn’t have a facsimile signature, all of the other pins do, including versions of the Clemente and the Mays. I wonder if whoever took the photos required the players to sign their names on a sheet of paper so that they can then use the signature on the pins, like Topps did on their sets that had the signatures.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 01-12-2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:39 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Speaking for the Clemente

Quote:
I noticed that the 1971 Tommy Harper doesn’t have a facsimile signature, all of the other pins do, including versions of the Clemente and the Mays. I wonder if whoever took the photos required the players to sign their names on a sheet of paper so that they can then use the signature on the pins, like Topps did on their sets that had the signatures.
It exists with and without a signature. I believe same for the Mays, but I am not positive.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
It exists with and without a signature. I believe same for the Mays, but I am not positive.
Last page; post #128.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:39 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Oriole Pins

Posted for Clint (ksfarmboy)

Oriole Pins.jpg
Old 01-22-2020, 09:39 AM
Mike Kendall

Are there other “black box” pins with the team name missing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C5B03F0C-C2EB-4328-860C-81E8838EA4DA.jpg (14.0 KB, 526 views)
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Old 01-22-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Are there other “black box” pins with the team name missing?
The only ones I ran across searching for them on the web were a handful of Fred Lynn and Jim Rice pins with some B&W and at least one of both of them on the pin together, none of them had BOSTON or RED SOX printed on them so I decided not to add them to the checklist. They would have to be 1975 at the earliest.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 01-22-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Missed a word
Old 02-23-2020, 01:24 PM

I was watching King Of The Hill on YouTube, a documentary about Fergie Jenkins and the 1972 Cubs, when I noticed on one of the videos to the right a screen shot of Steve Blass that caught my eye. It was a documentary about the 1971 Pirates and the screen shot was obviously from the studio setting that these 1971 pins used. I figured I would watch the whole thing to see if they used any other photos from the studio setting and sure enough I spotted three more, Bill Mazeroski, Bob Robertson, and Vic Davalillo. Apparently many of the Pirates posed for these photos but the only one known made into a pin is Roberto Clemente.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1014 (1).JPG (60.5 KB, 656 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1017 (1).JPG (64.9 KB, 661 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1016 (1).JPG (50.6 KB, 652 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1018 (1).JPG (56.7 KB, 646 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 02-23-2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 02-23-2020, 04:26 PM
Rob

Very cool find, Eagle Eye!
Old 02-23-2020, 04:49 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
I was watching King Of The Hill on YouTube, a documentary about Fergie Jenkins and the 1972 Cubs, when I noticed on one of the videos to the right a screen shot of Steve Blass that caught my eye. It was a documentary about the 1971 Pirates and the screen shot was obviously from the studio setting that these 1971 pins used. I figured I would watch the whole thing to see if they used any other photos from the studio setting and sure enough I spotted three more, Bill Mazeroski, Bob Robertson, and Vic Davalillo. Apparently many of the Pirates posed for these photos but the only one known made into a pin is Roberto Clemente.
Do you think someone used the photos without the photographer’s permission and was ordered to stop mid production?

Old 02-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Clint

Great find Cliff!
Old 02-23-2020, 06:11 PM
Rob

Quote:
Do you think someone used the photos without the photographer’s permission and was ordered to stop mid production?
I think that is entirely possibe.

Or not.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:19 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
I think that is entirely possibe.

Or not.
I shared much of the back story on the pins a while back (in this thread I think). Another piece to the story is there was a dinner in Pittsburgh celebrating the Pirates WS victory and there were a number of the Pirates shot by this photographer that were blown up to use for the dinner. I don't know which Pirates were included and which not. But there were a bunch that were definitely photographed by the same photographer. I have not seen any other Pirate pins(but Clemente).
Old 04-16-2020, 05:17 PM

No new ones but I picked up a couple of Cubs I needed, a 3.5" Billy Williams and a 3" Milt Pappas, from an eBay Cubs pins lot auction. From what is known to exist, I now need the 3.5" Ernie Banks, 3" Johnny Callison, 3" Randy Hundley, and the elusive 3" Jose Ortiz. The lot also came with a signed 3" Paul Popovich. I'm not into signed items of what I collect and would prefer them not to be, but it was a very well done job by Mr. Popovich in some sort of silver ink or paint.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71 pin williams 3.5.jpg (43.9 KB, 578 views)
File Type: jpg 71 pin pappas 3.jpg (33.7 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg 71 pin popovich 3.jpg (33.7 KB, 581 views)
Old 04-16-2020, 05:45 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
No new ones but I picked up a couple of Cubs I needed, a 3.5" Billy Williams and a 3" Milt Pappas, from an eBay Cubs pins lot auction. From what is known to exist, I now need the 3.5" Ernie Banks, 3" Johnny Callison, 3" Randy Hundley, and the elusive 3" Jose Ortiz. The lot also came with a signed 3" Paul Popovich. I'm not into signed items of what I collect and would prefer them not to be, but it was a very well done job by Mr. Popovich in some sort of silver ink or paint.
I saw that lot on ebay. You got a good deal. I considered going for it even though I didn’t need any of them just to resell, but I’m glad you got it to add to your collection. I need a couple of the ones you need so if they ever come up, we will probably fight it out. 😂

Old 04-16-2020, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I saw that lot on ebay. You got a good deal. I considered going for it even though I didn’t need any of them just to resell, but I’m glad you got it to add to your collection. I need a couple of the ones you need so if they ever come up, we will probably fight it out. 😂
I was shocked it went for that little. Apparently the guy who has killed me on these Cubs pins over the past nine months or so, Mr. Big, didn't need or want any of them.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:28 PM
Rob

Quote:
I have a Johnny Mize HOF pin that was autographed. The sig wiped off super easily.....but I don’t remember what “solvent” I used.

Isopropyl alcohol, maybe?
Old 05-29-2020, 04:13 PM
Tom Hansen

from a 2018 Hake's auction of Paul Muchinski pins, we can now add Maury Wills to the list
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (72.0 KB, 545 views)
Old 05-29-2020, 06:41 PM

That's awesome! A second Dodger. I'm guessing it's a 3" version in juxtaposition to the pin on the left of it.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I have a Johnny Mize HOF pin that was autographed. The sig wiped off super easily.....but I don’t remember what “solvent” I used.

Isopropyl alcohol, maybe?
There was a 1969 MLB 3.5" Ron Santo color pin that I need on eBay for the longest time a couple of years ago, the problem was that is was signed by Santo in sharpie or magic marker and the seller wanted $400 for it. When he eventually came down to $300 I decided that I was going to buy it and try to remove the signature from the clear plastic cover on the pin. Unfortunately someone else got it while I was putting $300 together at the time. It's just as well, I would have dreaded trying to remove Santo's signature. I still need that pin . The scan is from WorthPoint.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 69 santo color pin.jpg (71.4 KB, 532 views)
Old 05-31-2020, 06:36 AM
Tom Hansen

also I love that Santo appears to be wearing Glenn Beckert's helmet on that pin . . .
Old 06-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Mikeknapp

Occassionally I lose my collecting focus and wander off in a different direction. I am considering collecting these pins as they are not as pedestrian as many of the other 1970s pins. I have the Clemente and would like to add the other Hall of Famers. The Clemente is obviously difficult to find. Does anyone have any insight into the relative rarity of the rest?

If you have any 1971 Pirate regular season game stubs (home or away games) please let me know what have!

1971 Pirates Game used bats Collection 18/18 (100%)
Old 06-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
Occassionally I lose my collecting focus and wander off in a different direction. I am considering collecting these pins as they are not as pedestrian as many of the other 1970s pins. I have the Clemente and would like to add the other Hall of Famers. The Clemente is obviously difficult to find. Does anyone have any insight into the relative rarity of the rest?
Hall of Famers? Mays is super tough (and expensive).
Old 06-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Rob

Without doing any real research....based on my "gut"....the Hall of Famers have been bolded.

A's - Blue

Brewers - Bristol, Harper, Hogan, Joss, Koslo, Lockwood, May, Pattin, Roof, Saunders, Walton.

Cubs - Banks, Beckert, Callison, Hands, Hundley, Jenkins, Kessinger, Ortiz, Pappas, Pepitone, Popovich, Santo, Williams.

Dodgers - Allen

Giants - Mays (incl. Friars Club variations), Perry(?).

Mets - Seaver.

Orioles - Palmer, Powell, B. Robinson, F. Robinson.

Pirates - Clemente (Hernandez and Oceak photo proofs seen, but not actual pins).

Reds - (Bench and Rose photo proofs seen, but not actual pins)

Red Sox - Aparicio, B. Conigliaro, Culp, Griffin, Josephson, Kennedy, Petrocelli, Scott, Siebert, Yaz.

Senators - McClain, Howard.

White Sox - John, Melton, Reichardt, Richard

Looks like 50 known, with Perry rumored. Size, pose, finish and/or whether they have the facsimile autograph can vary.

Who needs to be added/deleted?
Old 06-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Mikeknapp

Thanks Rob, I picked up an Ernie Banks and Frank Robinson last week. I see 11 total HOF members total on the list of known pins. Are any of them more difficult to find than the others?

If you have any 1971 Pirate regular season game stubs (home or away games) please let me know what have!

Old 06-06-2020, 07:38 PM
Rob

Quote:
Thanks Rob, I picked up an Ernie Banks and Frank Robinson last week. I see 11 total HOF members total on the list of known pins. Are any of them more difficult to find than the others?
Not sure. Nothing matters except the Giants!
Old 06-12-2020, 07:10 PM
Mikeknapp

Sorry Rob no Giants or Bucs for that matter! I picked up these two last week they arrived today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200612_175514.jpg (71.8 KB, 420 views)

Old 06-14-2020, 02:23 PM
Tom Hansen

looks like you got the 3" matte Ernie Banks and the 3.5" glossy Robinson.
I consider the 3" version to be the "standard" for this series, based on the theory that the pin I bought outside of Wrigley in 1971 was the 3" Pepitone.
you'll notice that the 3.5" versions aren't as sharp, and have a gloss laminate on them; also there is an additional 3.5" version that uses different signatures; these are decidedly inferior, especially when you compare them with the 3" beauties with the brown ink signatures
ALL of them are scarce, frankly. some of the players listed above are evidenced by only a single known example
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THREEsizes.jpg (75.0 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 3.5versions.jpg (67.0 KB, 407 views)
Old 06-14-2020, 02:52 PM
Mikeknapp

Thanks for the information. You are correct the Banks image is much more defined and clear. My Clemente is the same size as the Robinson and has the cover. I know there is a version without the autograph. Do you know if it comes in a smaller version as well?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200614_134912.jpg (36.5 KB, 401 views)

Old 06-15-2020, 07:34 AM
Tom Hansen

Don't know for sure about the Clemente, having never even seen one IRL. but it APPEARS that there is a 3" version . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clementevariations.jpg (65.9 KB, 401 views)
Old 06-15-2020, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Without doing any real research....based on my "gut"....the Hall of Famers have been bolded.

A's - Blue

Brewers - Bristol, Harper, Hogan, Joss, Koslo, Lockwood, May, Pattin, Roof, Saunders, Walton.

Cubs - Banks, Beckert, Callison, Hands, Hundley, Jenkins, Kessinger, Ortiz, Pappas, Pepitone, Popovich, Santo, Williams.

Dodgers - Allen

Mets - Seaver.

Pirates - Clemente (Hernandez and Oceak photo proofs seen, but not actual pins).

Red Sox - Aparicio, B. Conigliaro, Culp, Griffin, Josephson, Kennedy, Petrocelli, Scott, Siebert, Yaz.

Looks like 50 known, with Perry rumored. Size, pose, finish and/or whether they have the facsimile autograph can vary.

Luis Aparicio and Billy Williams are HOFer’s , Vida Blue, Boog Powell, and Frank Howard are not. Also, Tom Hansen discovered the Maury Wills Dodgers pin recently and it needs to be added to the checklist.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:54 PM
Rob

Quote:
Luis Aparicio and Billy Williams are HOFer’s , Vida Blue, Boog Powell, and Frank Howard are not.
But Harold Baines is. SMH.

New list:

Hall of Famers have been bolded.

A's - Blue

Dodgers - Allen, Wills.

Mets - Seaver.

Old 06-15-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
But Harold Baines is. SMH.
If Baines was in this set would you have bolded him?

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 06-15-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
Old 02-24-2021, 10:45 AM

Time to update the checklist, ooo-ribay. I figured that there were more White Sox considering how many Cubs there are, and I found a eBay listing where someone got a steal on a large lot of them, $30. I would have been sick if it was Cubs instead. The new players are Mike Andrews, Tom Bradley, and Ed Hermann. I would suspect there are a few more White Sox to be discovered. ETA: I just noticed that the White Sox pins have severe rusting on the back but it was still a good deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71 white sox pins.jpg (76.9 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg 71 white sox pins 1.jpg (77.7 KB, 334 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 02-24-2021 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 02-24-2021, 01:59 PM
Rob

New list:

A's - Blue

Dodgers - Allen, Wills.

Mets - Seaver.

White Sox - Andrews, Bradley, Hermann, John, Melton, Reichardt, Richard

Looks like 53 known, with Perry rumored. Size, pose, finish and/or whether they have the facsimile autograph can vary.

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 02-24-2021 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2021, 09:47 AM
Bob M

Rob,

An addition to your list:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1971PinJoeHorlenWhiteSox.jpg (71.3 KB, 291 views)
Old 02-26-2021, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobmc View Post
Rob,

An addition to your list:
Nice Joe Horlen, Bob! How big is this pinback?
Keep an eye out for one of these Bad Boys for me...
Old 02-26-2021, 10:37 AM
Bob M

Scott,

Thank you.
Will do!
This is the first one I've ever seen. I didn't even know one existed. It's 3 inches.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:50 PM
Rob

New list:

A's - Blue

Dodgers - Allen, Wills.

Mets - Seaver.

White Sox - Andrews, Bradley, Hermann, Horlen, John, Melton, Reichardt, Richard

Looks like 54 known, with Perry rumored. Size, pose, finish and/or whether they have the facsimile autograph can vary.
Old 01-21-2022, 11:40 PM

Already known and not in hand yet, I spotted it on eBay with a very reasonable Buy-It-Now and couldn't hit the PayPal payment possibly any faster. I still need Johnny Callison, Jose Ortiz, and the 3.5" Ernie Banks, but I wouldn't be surprised if a Ken Holtzman or a Jim Hickman are eventually discovered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71 hundley pin.jpg (72.6 KB, 238 views)
Old 01-24-2022, 10:09 AM
Tom Hansen

fantastic find! eBay did NOT alert me to this special nugget. (or the white sox specimens posted last year). sigh. lends hope that there are others
Old 01-25-2022, 06:44 AM
Rob

I love this series of pins….so random and mysterious.

I’d still like to see a picture of the rumored Gaylord Perry pin a member claims to have (or have had). I’m not really convinced that one exists.
Old 01-25-2022, 07:13 AM
Tom Hansen

I went to the Chicago NATIONAL in August (2021) specifically seeking out more of these pins. I brought a sample along to jog vendors' memories . . . and didn't find a single example. They seem to be getting harder to find!
Old 01-25-2022, 09:17 AM
Chris Counts

After discovering these pins a few years ago through this thread, and searching high and low, I've found exactly three of them, so I have no doubt they are tough. A couple weeks ago, I missed a Jim Palmer pin with a BIN by just seconds ...
Old 02-14-2022, 03:34 AM
Mikeknapp

A collector in a Clemente Facebook group just shared this pic with me. He doesn’t own them they reside in the collection of one of his friends. Sorry for the poor quality. Nonetheless it appears that there may be 4 Clemente versions: 2.5”, 3”, 3.5”, and the 3.5” previously shared by Howard without the autograph. (Also pictured) I shared this link with him hoping that he or his friend can post better photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B78E6DE7-4619-4836-94C5-39A9D90B3960.jpg (15.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg 4FB35FE8-E8CA-42EF-8E2F-85B3B053F9A4.jpg (9.5 KB, 134 views)

Old 02-14-2022, 06:26 AM
Rob

Quote:
A collector in a Clemente Facebook group just shared this pic with me. He doesn’t own them they reside in the collection of one of his friends. Sorry for the poor quality. Nonetheless it appears that there may be 4 Clemente versions: 2.5”, 3”, 3.5”, and the 3.5” previously shared by Howard without the autograph. (Also pictured) I shared this link with him hoping that he or his friend can post better photos.
I’d love to see a better picture, too, because the smallest pin looks like it could possibly be a knock-off. Maybe, maybe not….
Old 02-14-2022, 10:54 AM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
I’d love to see a better picture, too, because the smallest pin looks like it could possibly be a knock-off. Maybe, maybe not….
I agree Rob