NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Default ohiotarheelfan part 2

Posted By: runscott

I think his relative who died only left him the one Cobb, so he has no reason to keep hanging out in this forum - we're just interrupting him in his time of grief anyway.

But Chris - when your next relative dies and leaves you another Cobb, sell it under another ebay id with better feedback and you probably won't hear a thing from anyone about it.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Posted By: CHRIS

HEY *******....MY MOTHER DIED IN NY. THANKS ALOT

Old 07-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Administrator

It's rare when someone inherits a t205 Cobb from their mother. Did you get any of her power-tools when she passed?

Old 07-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Administrator

I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST WROTE THAT LEON............. I CANT BELIEVE IT.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY........... SO WHAT, I MISS HER AND WANT TO PAY TO GO UP THERE. SHE WAS THE GREATEST. I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL *******..... I CANT BELEIVE YOU. THE CARD IS MINE, NOT LEFT TO ME. I CAN BELEIVE YOU ,LEON. I WISH YOU COULD SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Oh, so now your mother died and left you a t205 Cobb. Why do I find this so hard to believe? If it were true, then the fact that your mother died should have been the very first thing that you mentioned. Also, learn the difference between slander and liable.

I have been buying and selling on the internet since before the days of the World Wide Web. You have no exhibited all the classic signs of a low rent scam artist, except for calling us Nazi, which I am expect in a post of your anytime now.

Jay

Old 07-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Please get the guys you are threatening straight..I didn't say anything about anyone's mom....now please just go away.....thanks

Old 07-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Administrator

JAY, IM SORRY YOU AND RNSCOTT AND ALL OF YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE. YU DONT EVEN READ THE MESSAGES, AS I NEVER STATED I WAS LEFT THE CARD. I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I DIDNT RELIZE THERE ARE SO MANY HATEFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE...... MY DECISION TO SELL THE CARD WAS FORCED APON ME AS I NEED TO PAY BACK A 450.00 PLANE TICKET TO NY. I DIDNT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE FRANKLY, ITS NOBODIES BUSINESS. NOW YOU ATTCK ME LIKE THIS. I AM SORRY. I AM SORRY FOR OWNING THIS CARD, FINDING THIS SITE, BEING ON EBAY, TRUSTING PEOPLE ,BUT MOST OF ALL, THAT ME AND MY FAMILY ARE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS. MY MOM WAS A GRWAT WOMAN AND I LVE HER DEARLY. I AM NOT GOING THROUGH WITH THIS ANYMORE. I MISS HER SO MUCH I WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME INSTEAD. I MAY NOT SPELL RIGHT IN MY MESSAGES BUT I REALLY DONT CARE. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS ON THIS EARTH. I REALLY DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE. I WAS KIND OF VENTING BECAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL OR WHAT TO DO BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS. I HOPE THAT EVERYONE CAN HAVE THE PEICE IN THERE HEART LIKE SHE DOES.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob

Dang Jay...Your english is starting to get as bad as his.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Administrator

I think you need Zombocom: http://www.zombo.com/

Old 07-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Posted By: dan mckee

Thanks Leon, I thought you said I was the worst????

Old 07-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Rob, my Engrish is just fine. It's my typing skills that suck.

Jay