NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
I played PM tag with this guy last night trying to get better images from him. You are wasting your time asking trying to get better evidence or video. The horribly photoshopped one he already provided is the best you are going to get. I don't care if he can lurk or take part in the discussion forums, but there is absolutely no way that a habitual liar of this scale should be allowed in the B/S/T area, which is at this point renowned for its safety.

My vote - Ban Hammer
Hey you are in Nashville
Head on over there and authenticate it for us!
His phone number is: 615-506-9710
Old 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
The cert # is the same as the nuns wagner you could see the
# when he had it in the bst.
ROFL really.....didnt see that, so whats this guy trying to say? Maybe he is the real owners son, who stole it from his dad, i guess thats all hes got left
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 02-19-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Peter Spaeth

He has exceeded his allotted fifteen minutes.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

He almost got away with it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c.jpg (67.6 KB, 837 views)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Steven Finley

I don't really feel like getting shot or stabbed today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkammeyer View Post
Hey you are in Nashville
Head on over there and authenticate it for us!
His phone number is: 615-506-9710
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Sean Brennan

Good lord. I just realized the t202s I sold yesterday were to this guy. I've issued a refund and am running away. I suggest the other "deals" do likewise. Effing hell
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 AM
James Wymer

Should there be a poll posted to see if he stays or goes?
Always accepting quality consignments
Old 02-19-2013, 11:07 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Default The Jergens Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclinton1107 View Post
Not trying to be a criminal at all moving on did not know it would blow the thread up this bad. Still would like to buy and trade on the forum. No one in their right mind would send this kind of cash it would be an in person deal. After i discuss the situation with wife and dad we will see what happens with the card. Moving on
Translation: I just tried to commit a major crime buy stealing 75k+ from anyone willing to buy the story. If it’s ok with you guys I’d like to stick around and still be able to steal in smaller amounts on your BST.

Why is the “Jergens Bandit” still a member? Why is he still typing here?

Leon we have given folks the boot for less Dorskind got a timeout simply because he couldn’t play well with others guy never tried to rob anyone blind and certainly didn’t get a vote. I get it its great entertainment, great doctored picture, well-tailored shirt & bottles of lotion sort of field day for me. But the guy was and still is clinging to the fact he is trying to sell something he doesn’t own why give him any voice?

Not busting your chops just seems odd....

Cheers,

John
Old 02-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Glenn
Gl.en.n Willr1ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbliss View Post
Better yet, Andrew, all will be forgiven if you can produce a video of Kate Upton dancing with card... or any card for that matter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ
This!!!^
Old 02-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Steven Finley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymers Auction View Post
Should there be a poll posted to see if he stays or goes?
The fact that it is even up for debate baffles me. He is an unremitting liar.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

I guess because im an unforgiving SOB when someone not only is a Liar but also trying to rob some guy out of a ton of cash. I would not only ban him from this forum but i would also notify other forums or anyplace like this. that maybe you (leon / admins/mods) know of to keep him from robbing anyone. im sure he has or will try this somewhere else.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

There are reasons not to ban right this minute....That's about all I want to say publicly....
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Andrew
Banned

if you ask anyone I have done any transaction with on here they will tell you Ive held up my end of the bargain every time. accusing someone of stealing is a serious accusation... ask around to the people ive sold cards too or bought cards from... i they will tell you Im as honest as I possibly can be. since the t202 deal is not happening now... i only have two things left to ship to be done with my currently pending deals. waiting on one more address... and then if you guys would like to ban me fine.... i wont like hanging around anyway if i cant buy sell trade... its the whole reason i joined.
thanks
andrew
Old 02-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
I don't really feel like getting shot or stabbed today.
if i lived in nashville id love to meet up with this guy and check the card out. o it would be alot of fun.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
if you ask anyone I have done any transaction with on here they will tell you Ive held up my end of the bargain every time. accusing someone of stealing is a serious accusation... ask around to the people ive sold cards too or bought cards from... i they will tell you Im as honest as I possibly can be. since the t202 deal is not happening now... i only have two things left to ship to be done with my currently pending deals. waiting on one more address... and then if you guys would like to ban me fine.... i wont like hanging around anyway if i cant buy sell trade... its the whole reason i joined.
thanks
andrew
why cant you provied more proof, if you can ill make u an offer and im sure someone else here would blow away my offer too

Old 02-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Mike L.
Mi.ke Leid.erm.an

Why do I feel like we're being set up as the bait car?
Old 02-19-2013, 11:17 AM
H Murphy

Default Andrew

tAndrew did you ever play linebacker for Notre Dame? Are you really Mante Teo ? And if not, are you his girlfriend?

Last edited by TUM301; 02-19-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Glenn
Gl.en.n Willr1ch

This really is pretty simple.....post a damn video!! And walk up to the camera with the Wagner card in hand showing different angles in good lighting and all of this negative heat you're getting will go away. Pretty cut and dry.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoele$$ View Post
This really is pretty simple.....post a damn video!! And walk up to the camera with the Wagner card in hand showing different angles in good lighting and all of this negative heat you're getting will go away. Pretty cut and dry.
what do the nuns say? amen to that

Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Mike L.
Mi.ke Leid.erm.an

All you need is close picture with a post-it with your user name and the date on it all in the same shot. Simple verification picture. Until then, your hole is just getting deeper.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
nels0n aud.et

Same card ???

http://s709.beta.photobucket.com/use...11-21.mp4.html

Last edited by g_vezina_c55; 02-19-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Chris Browne
Administrator

Nelson, nope that is KO's listed as #15a & b over at T206resource.com

He even submitted a phone shot recently to the board.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:45 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
thanks
andrew
I dont have the kind of money needed to buy a card like this but I know I can make three phone calls and put together a group that would be willing and able to buy this card for the asking price (as I am sure others can do the same). I think the solution is simple. If you are talking about putting down 75 to 100K for ANYTHING you want it totally checked out and this card is not any different. Provide solid proof that you are indeed the owner of this card and I think you will have guys falling all over themselves to purchase from you.

Andrew, you have to understand that nobody in their right mind would not be skeptical about your story and call you out on this. A simple video of you holding the card or something else that nobody can call into question the legitimacy of your claim would settle this.

From one Andrew to another, just put the evidence that is being asked for together and I am sure you will have cash within 24 hours from a number of suitors. PM me if you want...lets talk!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:47 AM
pete ullman

PM me if you want...lets talk! Says Charlie Sheehan to Chris Dorner?!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 AM
nels0n aud.et

OK cool thanks chris !
Old 02-19-2013, 11:55 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
PM me if you want...lets talk! Says Charlie Sheehan to Chris Dorner?!
I think I would rather be Charlie Sheen that Dorner! LOL

Millions of dollars in my pocket, women hanging out at my house, Ruths World Series ring on my finger............yeah...not bad!

There is that small addiction and tiger blood thing though!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
I dont have the kind of money needed to buy a card like this but I know I can make three phone calls and put together a group that would be willing and able to buy this card for the asking price (as I am sure others can do the same). I think the solution is simple. If you are talking about putting down 75 to 100K for ANYTHING you want it totally checked out and this card is not any different. Provide solid proof that you are indeed the owner of this card and I think you will have guys falling all over themselves to purchase from you.

Andrew, you have to understand that nobody in their right mind would not be skeptical about your story and call you out on this. A simple video of you holding the card or something else that nobody can call into question the legitimacy of your claim would settle this.

From one Andrew to another, just put the evidence that is being asked for together and I am sure you will have cash within 24 hours from a number of suitors. PM me if you want...lets talk!
Im one step ahead of you in one of the other threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkammeyer View Post
Snap some pics and I will be in Nashville on Thursday with $175,000 for you.

Now go get those pics or a video so I can book a plane ticket and a rental car.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Anthøny N. ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
We have a Ton OF members in the Nashville area. I would recommend meeting at the nearest police precinct to the the deal. If I had a large valued card I was selling I would be happy to do that. As for banning or not, the jury is still out. While many think it's a no-brainer, I think the views so far have disputed that assumption.
Isn't Frank Wakefield about 40 minutes north of Nashville? Think how efficient it would be having him meet Frank in his chambers.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Sean Brennan

Yeah has any lawyers chimed in on this yet?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Sean Brennan

I think after this leon needs a raise and a bonus.....bring his dog around and he can have a bonus too.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Christopher Herman

Default ha ha ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymers Auction View Post
Hardly a criminal mastermind
Understatement of all time.

My needs lists:
W514 strip cards
W515-2 strip cards
Old 02-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Pete Sycks

This might be the best thing on the net in a while. His body language even says "Man I'm screwed".
Old 02-19-2013, 12:37 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Old 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Pete Sycks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post

How'd he get on the plane? Was he cleared by White House?

Last edited by sycks22; 02-19-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:42 PM
pete ullman

i think there was a twilight zone episode made about him too?!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Marvellous Mark

When dad gets home from work tonight he is going to want his card and his shirt back!

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."
Old 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Andy Garden

Thank you, Wonka!! Those are killer!!

Best,

Andy
Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post

isnt the guy in the 2ed photo, dressed like a sailor ty cobbs?

Old 02-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Belltown Vintage

Now we're going to expect Where's Andrew? pictures regularly.

Thanks John.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post

Thanks John.
It could be a travel series like the old AmEx commercials. The t206 Wagner dont leave home without it.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffins View Post
Isn't Frank Wakefield about 40 minutes north of Nashville? Think how efficient it would be having him meet Frank in his chambers.
You talkin' about Frank "Hanging Judge" Wakefield?
Old 02-19-2013, 02:06 PM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Yeah has any lawyers chimed in on this yet?
Unless he has attempted to sell the card more than just advertising (at least in my mind) I don't think he has committed a crime.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:06 PM

The truth? You can't handle the truth!!!!! (Think of Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men holding the Wagner card up while testifying in court to Tom Cruise).

Last edited by ctownboy; 02-19-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Removed the URL for A Few Good Men scene
Old 02-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Rob Miller

Default Crazy Eddie

I don't exactly know where this fits, but somehow it belongs here:

Old 02-19-2013, 02:22 PM

I only Smoke 4 the Cards,

Really? A guy not only advertizes but actively tries to sell a card that he doesn't own and you don't think that is a crime?

How about you go on vacation and I try and sell your house and take the proceeds? Or, if not your house, one of your cars?

David
Old 02-19-2013, 02:23 PM
De.rek Pul.atie

So your dad didnt sell it the first time in 2010 because he didnt like the price? Which was 220,000.00 . Yet now its ok to let it go at 75,000.00 which is almost 3x less than the first price that yall didnt like? Am I reading this correctly Andrew? You did say that yall pulled it from auction right? But you still didnt think it was worth more than 75,000 at this point? Did I read this correctly?
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by npa589 View Post
I don't know you guys, until he is in court, it may be more beneficial to everyone to have "Not Banned, but don't do any deals with him" in place of where "Member" is located under his username.
Leon, please don't ban Andrew! But can you change his user name as a warning to others?

Maybe to Hugh Jasole?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Steve Woe.lfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post

Thanks John.
C'mon someone break out the picture of Andrew with "Large Ass" Herzog!!

My photoshop skills are way too limited.
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:13 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Old 02-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

First the "archive" fiasco thread and now you John ...... could this day possibly get any better??