NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-13-2023, 01:40 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuncieNolePAZ View Post
Member pick-up. Added to the back collection.
Nice ones, Chad, congrats on the pick-ups
Old 01-13-2023, 02:07 PM
Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by brass_rat View Post
Nice ones, Chad, congrats on the pick-ups
Thanks Steve! Made some actual progress the last few months.

Chad
T215 Type 1 Red Cross Walter Johnson
1914 Texas Tommy Type 1 Walter Johnson
1923-24 Billiken Pop Lloyd
1924-25 Aguilitas #846 and #870 Pop Lloyd
1923-24 Billiken or Tomas Gutierrez Oliver "Ghost" Marcell
1923-24 Billiken or Tomas Gutierrez Dobie Moore
1924-25 Aguilitas #874 Dobie Moore
Old 01-13-2023, 05:32 PM
Aaron Seefeldt

I’m thankful to add this to my collection
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 276290DE-0AD3-4C23-B89C-71759D481F59.jpeg (155.4 KB, 835 views)
File Type: jpeg DA3BB84E-AFD6-42D7-8FC8-E2EA2C01325C.jpeg (95.0 KB, 832 views)
Old 01-13-2023, 05:38 PM

Wow! Rare Cobb that just oozes vintage.
Old 01-13-2023, 06:51 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Seefeldt View Post
I’m thankful to add this to my collection
Fantastic pickup Aaron. That must be a fairly recently slabbed Red Sun - Cobb white version silk. For the longest time there were only two total in SGC's pop report shown as graded.

Have to ask, if you don't mind, where did you find that?

Again, super fantastic pickup that many don't realize how extremely rare that card is with the Red Sun backing still attached. It is super underappreciated, and even more so extremely undervalued IMO. And I would be extremely jealous, except I own the other one also graded 2.

Again, super fantastic pickup!
Old 01-14-2023, 01:45 AM
Aaron Seefeldt

Hey Bob,
I’m not sure when it was graded but I acquired it in Hunt’s December auction and I am absolutely thrilled to have it! I collected white silks with backs many years ago…

A little story about Red Suns. About 25 to 27 years ago I was set up as a dealer at the Chicago Sun Times show (was held in the Rosemont Convention Center now known as the Donald Steven’s Center where the National is when in Rosemont, IL). The Sun Times show was 3 or 4 times a year. At one of the shows a guy approached my booth and saw that I had a bunch of white S74s w/ backs and he told me he had a bunch of them and would I care to look. He said he had a storefront and sold mostly modern cards but this group of silks came with a large purchase of other stuff… I forget exactly how many he had but it was more than 20 and they were all Red Suns! And most of them weren’t folded! Including the nicest Cobb I ever saw, now in an SGC 7. This was before grading services ruled the roost so they were unslabbed. There were several HOFers in there! I bought the whole group for $1500. I kept them for a couple years in my collection then sold them in a Mastro auction. I always regretted selling the Cobb.
Old 01-14-2023, 10:30 AM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Seefeldt View Post
Hey Bob,
I’m not sure when it was graded but I acquired it in Hunt’s December auction and I am absolutely thrilled to have it! I collected white silks with backs many years ago…

A little story about Red Suns. About 25 to 27 years ago I was set up as a dealer at the Chicago Sun Times show (was held in the Rosemont Convention Center now known as the Donald Steven’s Center where the National is when in Rosemont, IL). The Sun Times show was 3 or 4 times a year. At one of the shows a guy approached my booth and saw that I had a bunch of white S74s w/ backs and he told me he had a bunch of them and would I care to look. He said he had a storefront and sold mostly modern cards but this group of silks came with a large purchase of other stuff… I forget exactly how many he had but it was more than 20 and they were all Red Suns! And most of them weren’t folded! Including the nicest Cobb I ever saw, now in an SGC 7. This was before grading services ruled the roost so they were unslabbed. There were several HOFers in there! I bought the whole group for $1500. I kept them for a couple years in my collection then sold them in a Mastro auction. I always regretted selling the Cobb.
Great story Aaron, and what a pickup that was. Been collecting silks, especially the backed white version S74-1s myself, for quite a while now. That must have been a heck of a collection that guy you had bought them off had. The fact they all did not have the fold is interesting, I know there are some theories about the white ad-backed silks that exist with no folds. My belief has always been that someone working at the printers where these silks were made/put together, or at the factory where they were folded and then put into the cigarette packs, simply grabbed a bunch of these to take home, for whatever reason. I've never heard of someone coming across a batch of unfolded silks that large before, all in one collection. Wow! I've seen images of the graded 7 Red Sun Cobb , it is stunning. I'd be kicking myself to this day letting any of those Red Suns you once had get away, let alone the Cobb.

Didn't catch that it was in Hunt's recent auction, must have missed it somehow as I normally at least check out all their auctions. But that is a huge pickup none the less, and IMO you got it at a ridiculously cheap price. And I can guarantee you that it was only graded in the last year or so. I remember checking pop reports while talking with someone else in the past year or so, and there had only been the same two Red Sun backed Cobbs showing on their pop report as had been for years, the unfolded one you once had that was now graded a 7, and the other graded 2 version I have. And I know mine had been slabbed a while back as it shows the grade as 30, based on SGC's old grading scale of 1-100, instead of 1-10.

I've got a few other Red Sun backed silks, but of course Cobb is the ultimate prize from this set. Again, super pickup, and stunned you were able to get it at that price. Just goes to show once more how ridiculously underappreciated and undervalued these S74 silks still are. I keep waiting for the day that PSA finally starts grading them, like they recently in the past couple years started doing with the M101-2 Sporting News Supplements. Though I couldn't care less about having items from either of these issues that I own graded by PSA, the impact on some market prices of PSA graded M101-2s was unreal. If PSA ever does agree to start grading these S74 silks, I think we'll start to see a more accurate value finally being reflected on them in the marketplace.

Now all you have to do is find yourself a Helmar backed Cobb silk to go with your Red Sun one. And if you thought finding Red Sun backed S74 silks was hard..................

Last edited by BobC; 01-15-2023 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:01 PM
Danny Gr|mes

Picked this 41 Play Ball Ted Williams up at a show this weekend via trade. Despite being poor with staple holes and staining from rust (yeah rust) I’m very pleased to add this to my personal collection.

Last edited by refz; 06-18-2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:23 PM

Default Moriarty

George Moriarty E254. Not a biggie but while noted as Detroit, he is likely shown in a 1907 NYAL uni. He went to Detroit in 1909 and from 1909-12 Detroit had no dark unis. Love this photo-based series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Moriarty E254.jpeg (19.4 KB, 716 views)

PreWar NYAL cards, photos, etc.
WantList: Mendelsohns Marsans; Rose 760PC Niles; Koester Mitchell; Koester Ferguson;1924 Diaz Roettger
Successful deals with 60+ board members
Old 01-15-2023, 05:20 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Great story Aaron, and what a pickup that was. Been collecting silks, especially the backed white version S74-1s myself, for quite a while now. That must have been a heck of a collection that guy you had bought them off had. The fact they all did not have the fold is interesting, I know there are some theories about the white ad-backed silks that exist with no folds. My belief has always been that someone working at the printers where these silks were made/put together, or at the factory where they were folded and then put into the cigarette packs, simply grabbed a bunch of these to take home, for whatever reason. I've never heard of someone coming across a batch of unfolded silks that large before, all in one collection. Wow! I've seen images of the graded 7 Red Sun Cobb , it is stunning. I'd be kicking myself to this day letting any of those Red Suns you once had get away, let alone the Cobb.

Didn't catch that it was in Hunt's recent auction, must have missed it somehow as I normally at least check out all their auctions. But that is a huge pickup none the less, and IMO you got it at a ridiculously cheap price. And I can guarantee you that it was only graded in the last year or so. I remember checking pop reports while talking with someone else in the past year or so, and there had only been the same two Red Sun backed Cobbs showing on their pop report as had been for years, the unfolded one you once had that was now graded a 7, and the other graded 2 version I have. And I know mine had been slabbed a while back as it shows the grade as 30, based on SGC's old grading scale of 1-100, instead of 1-10.

I've got a few other Red Sun backed silks, but of course Cobb is the ultimate prize from this set. Again, super pickup, and stunned you were able to get it at that price. Just goes to show once more how ridiculously underappreciated and undervalued these S74 silks still are. I keep waiting for the day that PSA finally starts grading them, like they recently in the past couple years started doing with the M101-2 Sporting News Supplements. Though I couldn't care less about having items from either of these issues that I own graded by PSA, the impact on some market prices of PSA graded M101-2s was unreal. If PSA ever does agree to start grading these S74 silks, I think we'll start to see a more accurate value finally being reflected on them in the marketplace.

Now all you have to do is find yourself a Helmar backed Cobb silk to go with your Red Sun one. And if you thought finding Red Sun backed S74 silks was hard..................
Bob and Aaron, glad to include myself as a holder of a S74 Silk Cobb. Mine is an SGC4.5 with an Old Mill back. We should start an appreciation club.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:49 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Bob and Aaron, glad to include myself as a holder of a S74 Silk Cobb. Mine is an SGC4.5 with an Old Mill back. We should start an appreciation club.
LOL I'm in.

There are a few other big-time silk collectors who are members on here as well.
Interesting set with some still unknown mysteries to it. Check out the following site for some great info and images. Not my site, but a lot of the silks pictured on it are.

http://s74silk.com/

I have always especially liked seeing the silks actually used for what they were originally intended, to make pillows, covers and other fancy items for home decoration. Even says so right on the back of the ad-backed white version silks. If you go to the linked site, be sure to go to the RELATED ITEMS page, and then cursor down to the "Recommended Re-Use" section. Both those items demonstrate what these silks were actually supposed to be used for, and are both mine.
Old 01-16-2023, 02:12 PM
Mike

Should I try to remove the tape on this neat little pickup?? Oh and on the stats page I put a little black line next to one of the names I recognized
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frontcover.jpg (49.4 KB, 680 views)
File Type: jpg backcover.jpg (39.3 KB, 677 views)
File Type: jpg statspage.jpg (91.8 KB, 691 views)
Old 01-16-2023, 02:20 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey View Post
Should I try to remove the tape on this neat little pickup?? Oh and on the stats page I put a little black line next to one of the names I recognized
That's a very cool item! I would not attempt to remove the tape, personally.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 01-17-2023, 11:05 AM

Default zeenut

pickup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230117_124742 (1) - Copy.jpg (174.9 KB, 664 views)
File Type: jpg 20230117_124726 - Copy.jpg (191.8 KB, 652 views)
Old 01-17-2023, 02:16 PM
Patrick

Very excited about this tough Cycle 460 Lajoie. Picked this up from a fellow board member.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20230117_161257_687.jpg (80.8 KB, 642 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20230117_161257_539.jpg (84.1 KB, 637 views)

1956 Topps (97/340)
1950 Bowman (178/252)
Virginia T206 SLers (11/12)
T210 Richmond Colts (17/18)
T206 Washington Senators (14/19)
T205 Washington Senators (3/9)
Richmond and Virginia pre war minor leaguers
Old 01-17-2023, 06:58 PM
€dw@rd Sk€Łt0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete zouras View Post
pickup
Nice ad back Zee, Pete.

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com
Old 01-18-2023, 11:01 AM

Won this in December but didn’t arrive to January. One of my grail pieces!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EFD463FB-CA98-4A6C-9E08-EB0BBE2A1BCC.jpg (197.7 KB, 598 views)
Old 01-19-2023, 10:22 AM

Default 1912 Hugh "Kid" Smith Zeenut

Picked up a cancelled 1912 Hugh "Kid" Smith Zeenut.

Patrick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CancelledSmith1912Z.jpg (88.5 KB, 545 views)
Old 01-19-2023, 11:24 AM
S Gross

Nice trade with Jay, to finally pick up a "tough" AB 460 .............

up40.jpg

“dot Latams is driving me crazy.” -- Chris Von der Ahe

Fun, fun, Scott
Old 01-19-2023, 11:50 AM
Ro.b Gui.1fo.y1e

Default January 2023 Pickup Thread -- Happy New Year Everyone!

Picked this up a couple weeks ago…Sweet Cap 350-460/25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NYYFan63; 01-19-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:47 PM
Greg Mitchell

Cy Young and Lou Criger, not many around for this.....as my m101-2 pursuit continues....

https://www.net54baseball.com/attach...1&d=1674262046
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cy young.jpg (198.3 KB, 500 views)
Old 01-20-2023, 06:21 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYFan63 View Post
Picked this up a couple weeks ago…Sweet Cap 350-460/25

Beautiful!
Old 01-21-2023, 07:38 AM
Don

A nice Propagandas Montiel of Mel

Old 01-22-2023, 11:31 AM
Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
That Campy photo is so cool.
Thank you Jim!

Roy Campanella
Zack Wheat
Pre-War
Jackie, Ruth, Cobb, Tickets, Type 1 Photos, Trout

http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com

Roy Campanella PC
Zack Wheat PC
Random Vintage
T206s

Successful Net54 Transactions: 10
Old 01-22-2023, 11:45 AM
Greg

Roy Campanella
Zack Wheat
Pre-War
Jackie, Ruth, Cobb, Tickets, Type 1 Photos, Trout

http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com

Roy Campanella PC
Zack Wheat PC
Random Vintage
T206s

Successful Net54 Transactions: 10
Old 01-22-2023, 12:53 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Added a few this month.

The E254 Colgans drops my Jersey City Skeeters wantlist for Colgans down to one. I just need the Abstien now to finish the team set.

The T205s are for my low grade T205 set I'm putting together slowly. And the Wiltse one ear fills two holes including the one in my NY Giants team set.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg E254 Waller Jersey City.jpg (100.6 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg T205 Group Jan 23.jpg (207.7 KB, 404 views)

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here
Old 01-22-2023, 02:10 PM
Chris Browne
Administrator

Great month of cards everyone.

Haven't picked up an error in a while, thank you Kevin

Last edited by atx840; 02-09-2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-22-2023, 02:52 PM

Great pickup! The stamp adds so much to a already great card!
Old 01-22-2023, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete zouras View Post
pickup
Great pickup! The stamp adds to a already great card!
Old 01-22-2023, 04:24 PM

A couple for the trading stack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img313.jpg (193.7 KB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg img316.jpg (172.6 KB, 366 views)
Old 01-22-2023, 04:39 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
Added a few this month.

The E254 Colgans drops my Jersey City Skeeters wantlist for Colgans down to one. I just need the Abstien now to finish the team set.

The T205s are for my low grade T205 set I'm putting together slowly. And the Wiltse one ear fills two holes including the one in my NY Giants team set.

Congrats Andy and best of luck on closing it out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 01-22-2023, 05:19 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by refz View Post
Picked this 41 Play Ball Ted Williams up at a show this weekend via trade. Despite being poor with staple holes and staining from rust (yeah rust) I’m very pleased to add this to my personal collection.
It's a great card, the year Ted Hit .406, and the staple rust only adds character.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 01-23-2023, 03:00 PM

Default T210 catcher 6 pack

I was thrilled to pick up 6 T210s in 2022.

Started the new year by picking up 2 more T210s on January 1st and then another six a week or two later...7 new players and one duplicate this month.

Thrilled by this group.

Picked up another Joseph Laughlin T210 so I can display his T210s on both sides on his Old Mill Cabinet.

Picked up a Tom Messitt T210 to balance my display with my only other T210 portrait card George Cowan.

Picked up a Bert Fisher T210 from the Skydash Collection.

In addition to these Series 2 T210s, I also picked up: Henry Cote & W.D. Smith (Portsmouth) and Walter Schmidt.

Patrick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T210MESSITT.jpg (53.7 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg T210FISHER.jpg (48.7 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpg T210Cote.jpg (46.7 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg T210SMITH.jpg (52.2 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg T210SCHMIDT.jpg (50.9 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg T210LAUGHLIN2.jpg (48.3 KB, 411 views)

Last edited by Vintagecatcher; 01-23-2023 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2023, 05:41 PM
Chris Browne
Administrator

@Scott, let's see the front of that Drum.

Congrats!
Old 01-24-2023, 06:26 AM

not a rare combo

it's Burch
Old 01-24-2023, 08:08 AM
Patrick

Picked up another tough back HOFer today from ebay. Fits nicely in a couple of my PC goals
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l400 (5).jpg (25.3 KB, 401 views)

1956 Topps (97/340)
1950 Bowman (178/252)
Virginia T206 SLers (11/12)
T210 Richmond Colts (17/18)
T206 Washington Senators (14/19)
T205 Washington Senators (3/9)
Richmond and Virginia pre war minor leaguers
Old 01-24-2023, 09:16 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1909 Cabinet [Front].jpg (170.3 KB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg 1909 Cabinet studio imprint.jpg (49.1 KB, 387 views)
Old 01-25-2023, 11:17 AM

Default Greg Morris

ebay purchase
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230125_131539.jpg (170.2 KB, 372 views)
Old 01-25-2023, 02:48 PM
Greg Mitchell

Seems like the only Ruths I can afford these days are strip cards but this one at least is sharp....

https://www.net54baseball.com/attach...1&d=1674683326
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 99876.jpg (178.5 KB, 362 views)
Old 01-25-2023, 04:24 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

The newest one arrived today. Now up to 10 examples.

E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers
Old 01-25-2023, 04:31 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Congrats DJ, very nice run.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 01-25-2023, 05:24 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
The newest one arrived today. Now up to 10 examples.
Awesome, DJ!
Old 01-25-2023, 05:37 PM

Got this in early January and I don't know if I will top it the rest of the year!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2A31C63C-F92A-49CE-8E79-5AF24C31F227.jpg (150.9 KB, 352 views)
Old 01-25-2023, 07:55 PM

Great Croft's run, DJ!

Congrats on the Mathewson, abm!
Old 01-26-2023, 04:49 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregMitch34 View Post
Seems like the only Ruths I can afford these days are strip cards but this one at least is sharp....

https://www.net54baseball.com/attach...1&d=1674683326
But a Great looking strip card it is congrats.

Usually most are authentic

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 01-26-2023, 05:58 AM
Chad

Newest WaJo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T201 MECCA W. Johnson C. Street PSA 2 49255106.jpg (198.3 KB, 300 views)
T215 Type 1 Red Cross Walter Johnson
1914 Texas Tommy Type 1 Walter Johnson
1923-24 Billiken Pop Lloyd
1924-25 Aguilitas #846 and #870 Pop Lloyd
1923-24 Billiken or Tomas Gutierrez Oliver "Ghost" Marcell
1923-24 Billiken or Tomas Gutierrez Dobie Moore
1924-25 Aguilitas #874 Dobie Moore
Old 01-27-2023, 03:59 AM
Ben

Picked this up in Heritage last night.

Old 01-27-2023, 04:48 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageBen View Post

Picked this up in Heritage last night.

very nice pick up Ben. Never seen one of them before

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 01-27-2023, 02:56 PM

Another Yankees team photo found today! This time 1939. Eastman Safety Kodak type on the side. Anyone know about photos printed like this with the edges?

Old 01-27-2023, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmchenry View Post
Got this in early January and I don't know if I will top it the rest of the year!
Can't beat the horizontal Matty throwing pose...it is a favorite of mine, and an all-time vintage classic. And nice deep colors on your lower condition example!

Brian