NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 08-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Christopher Williams

Travis, if John G. really wrote that in an email to someone, why didn't that someone sign his or her name to that article post? Why be a gutless coward about it if it is true? My curiosity is "Why post it anonymously?" The content really is irrelevant in my eyes.

As controversial as Peter Nash may be, he doesn't hide behind a pseudonym or write it anonymously. I respect that.

You see you have to understand something, Travis posted a link to that to get attention. Nothing more, nothing less. And he got what he wanted.

It is purported that Travis does know the author of that article/post. If Travis can use the word purported, why can't anyone else here?

Travis, isn't the author of that article/post, part of the same gang (all using pseudonyms and anonymous posters) that attacks my friends and myself anonymously? If they're going to attack me, why are they such cowards about it? Why are they hiding?

That site recently mentioned Net54 and here's what they wrote:

This is a blog that discusses mostly baseball cards but also autograph collecting. There can be some interesting discussions on this site. But like most sites if the person blogging is not a real name, take it with a grain of salt for it could be your ex getting revenge against you!

Guess what, the coward that posted the above comment, posted it anonymously.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 08-19-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Travis, if John G. really wrote that in an email to someone, why didn't that someone sign his or her name to that article post? Why be a gutless coward about it if it is true? My curiosity is "Why post it anonymously?" The content really is irrelevant in my eyes.

As controversial as Peter Nash may be, he doesn't hide behind a pseudonym or write it anonymously. I respect that.

You see you have to understand something, Travis posted a link to that to get attention. Nothing more, nothing less. And he got what he wanted.

It is purported that Travis does know the author of that article/post. If Travis can use the word purported, why can't anyone else here?

Travis, isn't the author of that article/post, part of the same gang (all using pseudonyms and anonymous posters) that attacks my friends and myself anonymously? If they're going to attack me, why are they such cowards about it? Why are they hiding?

That site recently mentioned Net54 and here's is what they wrote:

This is a blog that discusses mostly baseball cards but also autograph collecting. There can be some interesting discussions on this site. But like most sites if the person blogging is not a real name, take it with a grain of salt for it could be your ex getting revenge against you!

Guess what, the coward that posted the above comment, posted it anonymously.

i dont know who wrote it. I know your m.o., keep poking someone until they say something you think can get them in trouble and then take screenshots and then go tell teacher for your little scooby snack. I have no idea who posts there. i used to write articles when it was a forum people could join and write at. I exposed the auction loa mess and others exposed the pawn stars debacle, stories you won't find being broke wide open at scd or autograph magazine live.

if the story was elmo retires from sesame street, i am sure you would spend all this time on it? of course the content is relevant.

You certainly have a lot of questions for the author at anl, keep asking me though.

mr. dragnet type questions aimed at the clouds or at nobody is really funny.

keep this thread going, my threads get all the love. or we could talk about some mickey mantle that sold for $11.45 cents.
'
Lot more threads about the truth "they don't want you to know about" concerning the autograph hobby coming very soon.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-19-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Christopher Williams

The same gutless cowards that wrote the article/post alleging that John G. wrote that email, also wrote the below comment:

The noose is tightening around the fraudsters and their associates like Steve Cyrkin and Roger Epperson, Mysinger andChris Williams. Most of the legitimate hobby has heard, reasoned, and come tothe decision they are all buffoons.

Yes, the same gutless cowards.

They attack people annonymously.

These are the people that Travis is the spokesperson for. Travis has the guts to post his criticisms under his own name, but the cowards remain nameless.

If those people are so righteous, why are they hidiing? Why do they attack attack people annonymously or under psuedonyms?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 08-19-2012 at 10:10 AM.