NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Mark Macrae

Default SF Bay Area Sports Collectors Show November 28

The 25th Annual St Leanders Fall Sports Collectors show will be held on Saturday November 28. The show features 73 tables (sold out) covering 150 years of sports cards and memorabilia. Baseball, boxing, basketball, football, hockey, olympics, golf and more. The show is located at Ryan O'Connell Hall, 575 West Estudillo in San Leandro. Easy freeway access from 580 (Estudillo) & 880 (Davis). Easier access from BART as it is directly across the street from the SAN LEANDRO station. Fly into Oakland or SFO & take BART as many others have for the day. Show hours are 9-4, Admission is $3. This is the longest running annual show in California and the second longest (next to Seattle) on the West Coast.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Clayton

Hey Mark,

This show would be a lot easier for me to access that alot of the shows on the east coast-I'm in Las Vegas.Do you know if there would be more vintage there(pre-war)than '70's,'80's,'90's,etc.?I would not want to waste a trip to find mostly cards from the past 30 years.Thanks for the information-Regards,Clayton
Old 11-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Chris Counts

Clayton,

I've been to a couple of Mark's shows, and there's typically a nice selection of vintage cards and memorabilia available. It's a small show, but there's very little shiny, modern stuff, and if you're into old Pacific Coast League items, you'll be like a kid in a candy store ...
Old 11-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Clayton

Thanks Chris,I know the area very well,grew up in the Bay Area as a kid.Still debating on going or not,,,it would be nice if they had some shows in Vegas every now and then............
Old 11-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Joe P.

Default teetwoohsix ... Your question sounds familiar .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
Hey Mark,

This show would be a lot easier for me to access that alot of the shows on the east coast-I'm in Las Vegas.Do you know if there would be more vintage there(pre-war)than '70's,'80's,'90's,etc.?I would not want to waste a trip to find mostly cards from the past 30 years.Thanks for the information-Regards,Clayton

Check out this thread, and see what I mean .....

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ight=CHANTILLY

If Mark Macrae is involved with a show, you're liable to find some pre war.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Clayton

Default Does sound familiar

Thanks Joe,after reading the thread you referenced,it does sound as if it's a continuation of that thread.Mark sent me a couple of emails,and if I can't hit this one,I will for sure be hitting the next one with a pocket full of cash.I'm sorry you missed that show Joe,but it sounds like you scored a nice gem anyhow!!!Take care,Clayton
Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Joe P.

Default Atta boy Clayton .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
Thanks Joe,after reading the thread you referenced,it does sound as if it's a continuation of that thread.Mark sent me a couple of emails,and if I can't hit this one,I will for sure be hitting the next one with a pocket full of cash.I'm sorry you missed that show Joe,but it sounds like you scored a nice gem anyhow!!!Take care,Clayton

Always bring some coinage of the realm with you.
You never know when something will catch your eye.

Happy Hunting.
Joe
Old 11-27-2009, 01:32 AM

Default bay area

I will try to make this one if everything works out.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Dan Carson

Default Lots of pcl stuff!

See you at the show Mark, Dan.