NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Default Slightly Off Topic-TBob is this Near You?

Posted By: Todd Schultz

While I disagree with most and maybe all of what Scott has to say, even sometimes cringing at the presentation, I am glad I live in a country where he is free to express his opinion.

"You're a grotesque oddity; you should be playing the banjo in Deliverance not moving amongst normal people."

I'm also proud to say I live in a country where such vitriol can be spewed by a man who makes his living representing folks who engage in the most destructive, reprehensible actions against fellow human beings and who then has the sack to judge anyone on this planet, in either this life or the next. Bravo, defender of the righteous and King of the self-righteous.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: James Feagin

Jay,

As you may have noticed, our hobby has never been one to attract those with social skills. Any doof can make a lot of many and can accumulate tons of money cards. However, a true collector is someone who extends themselves to other people.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Scott Elkins

(edited due to retardedness)
There are thousands of laws on the books and I am sure people here break them every day. It is illegal in most states to gamble on football games, but several on here do. It is illegal to do a lot of things - gambling one of them. Personally, I know SEVERAL on Net 54 who gamble quite regularly. To not and dodge your question, most of the gambling on cockfighting I have seen/participated in has been outside of VA. In fact, there are about a dozen signs or more, as soon as you walk inside an arena that specifically state "NO GAMBLING" in Virginia. I am sure if one gambled at one of these arenas in Virginia, they would be asked to leave.

Jeff, isn't Roy Jones Jr. an African American? It seems you have a problem with people based on not only race however, but with the location of their residence. This is based on your on "Deliverence" comment. It really seems you have some serious issues that are showing through in your comments! Are you some elitist Nazi who believes you are superior to people based on their race, hobbies, residence, etc.? Are you wearing a white sheet while you are typing these comments of hatred?

I have had enough of the hatred shown by some of these posts in this thread personally, and some of you will be relieved that I will post no longer after this post in this thread due to the intolerance of certain elitists here on Net 54 who want to bash anyone who is different in any way whatsoever. That will be a big relief to Jeff, as he can quit commenting about my residency and go back to his cases defending David Duke or some skinhead!

Old 07-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

Todd, I would have hoped that you can appreciate that what I do for a living is protect our citizens' constitutional rights. That's all I do. I don't condone crime. I'm not part of a gang. And the fact that I am a defense lawyer does not mean that I am exempt from nausea when I witness animals being tortured by imbeciles.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I am glad you have quit posting. You make no sense and are still your own worst enemy. I still don't know why you have a fixation with me but get over it....go back to your chickens ...and if you gamble and win enough....you can move up to a triple wide.....

Old 07-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Scott, nice Nazi reference. Always smart to use that on a Jew who had relatives killed by the Nazis.

And yes, you nailed me again: because I hate cruelty to animals that DOES mean I hate African Americans. I can't believe I kept that secret for so long.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: James Feagin

Godwin's Law has been invoked, this discussion is officially over. Click here to learn more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodwin%27s_law

Old 07-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Yeah, Godwin's Law I believe it has been amended to add Bin Laden.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Todd Schultz

I certainly understand and appreciate the Constititution and the Bill Of Rights. Yes, everyone is worthy of their protection--including those who exercise the 1st Amendment. As I stated, I laud your ability to explain the actions of others by day--sick, nauseating actions-- and then judge the words of others by night.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob Pomilla

Not that I expect, anymore, that you will understand the distinction, but Leon has been upfront about his past, while you, Scott, self-righteously whine "I have never committed a crime" and everything you do is "legal" but are apparently not able to state definitively that you have not broken the laws of your home state. So much for your "honesty".

The fact that you constantly reference yourself in this debate (your rights, your enjoyment), never once showing any concern or remorse over what the animals suffer shows that you lack that most important quality of empathy. Something, to your discredit, you will never possess.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Todd, Scott's First Amendment rights were not at issue here. His inhumane actions were. I'm sure you can understand the difference. And again, I don't condone crime. If Scott came out here and claimed that he abused children would I be exempt from passing judgment?

Old 07-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Todd, you do realize that you are defending a person who raises birds, puts razors on their legs and lets them fight to the death?

Old 07-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Dan, he's not defending Scott. He'll dress it up as if he's defending Scott's right to speak about abusing animals; what this really is is just an attack against me. I get this a lot from other lawyers. Not so much from regular people; just lawyers.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Administrator

I understand that he already prefaced his "defense" of Scott, but I find it a little ironic. Your day job is your day job...it does not exempt you from your opinion of a person who already admitted guilt to reprehensible actions.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

From Little Jerry to a Net54 "cock fight"...I think we pretty much covered it all.

Peter

Old 07-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Dan, I also can be disgusted by what my clients have been accused of. It doesn't mean I throw their cases. Instead, I fight my ass off to ensure that they receive a fair trial. If I ultimately lose at least I know that the client received the full rights accorded to all Americans under our constitution. It's not easy work where I sit on my ass all day and churn out papers. And you're right, it's not like Scott came in here and challenged the accusations; for God's sake, he confessed.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Randy Trierweiler

Jay & Scott, you alluded earlier to some mean-spirited folks on this board who commented on the "14 posts" a day on your board.

I was one of them and I wish to apologize.

After reading your posts in this thread, you have turned me around. I think if everybody on this board thought the ways you guys did, we would be a lot better off.

Your right, Leon is evil. You guys are good and honest.

Consider me converted. I went right to your board after my awakening and read all 6 posts from today!

I have an idea that may increase traffic, maybe you could buy a banner on Leon's board:)

Just trying to help.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Administrator

I don't believe I could ever be a defense lawyer because I just couldn't be fair I think if I thought my client was guilty. I'd throw the case.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Administrator

edit my post and call me retarded. You have made it clear YOU are in control here. I am not going to post anything regarding the debate that was going on, as promised. I simply had to put my two cents worth in on Leon's continued censorship of things on this board, especially since what I stated was the truth and Leon did not like it!

The difference between Leon and myself is I am MAN enough to admit when I am wrong and what I do in life. I have NOTHING to hide, as Leon does (and I am not talking about the past, but present as well)!

Old 07-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

I want you to know, that I understand every word that you are saying.
I want to apologize for not going deeper into what I was trying to convey.
If I had, you would not have felt the need to explain your story.
However, after hearing it ... I applaud you.

Now, let me try to explain what lead to going against my peers. ... not a very popular move.

I was going to mention this before, but I was getting tired, and also I felt that it might have been over bearingly boring to the younger crowd ... proof of that was the rooster I saw after my last post.

The thirties and the depression, were tough times for my parents, and everyone else living during that period.
My being born in 1931, just two years after the crash, didn't help matters.
My father was a baker, specialized in all kinds of French pastry, and during that time he apparently got another source of income as a suppliment.
I can recall seeing people selling apples on the street corners.

Anyway, there got to be trouble in River City.
During the late thirties, he went to Leavensworth, and it wasn't on a scholarship.
During the very early forties, being that he was a Cuban citizen, he was deported to Cuba.
My mother was really going through some tough times.
My father, during the war, joined the Merchant Marines, and became a baker on troop ships during the whole war.
He was on the Murmunsk run to Russia, England, Mediterranean, India ..... All over the submarine world.
That's how we got to see him.
Eveytime he would dock in New York, he would appear like Hamlets ghost, and we would find out where he's been, because during the war, they would get there orders of their destination ... out at sea.
When the war was over, we got some help from some politicians, and because of his service in the Merchant Marines during the whole war, they helped obtain American citizenship for my father.
He's the only man that I know of that was deported from the United States of America ... and later made a citizen of same.
I'm very proud of my departed father.

Leon, he was a representative from National Maritime Union, and eventually retired from the NMU.

There were times that I would go and pick him up from the ports of NY.
You always had to be checked out when you're leaving.
Some times they over do it.
Leon, he would just look at me and say.
"You pay, and you pay, and you pay."

Folks, going against my peer pressure was easy.
My mother had gone through enough.
I wasn't about to add more to her problems, and it worked out.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Scott--you are man enough to dress up roosters with spurs and hats and little outfits and let them slice each other up. We get that.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: JK

Jeff,

Yes, I was waiting for that one all thread.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Administrator

" I am MAN enough to admit when I am wrong and what I do in life. I have NOTHING to hide,"

Great. Then maybe now I'll get an answer to the question:

Have you ever violated the following statute? A softball for a guy so commited to honesty.

Virginia

West's Annotated Code of Virginia Currentness. Title 3.1. Agriculture, Horticulture and Food. Chapter 27.4. Comprehensive Animal Laws. Article 6. Cruelty to Animals. § 3.1-796.125. Fighting cocks or other animals; attendance at fighting; penalty.

Statute Details
Printable Version
Citation: VA Code 3.1-796.125

Citation: Code of Virgina 3.1-796.125.

Summary: Virginia allows attendance at cockfights so long as the fight is not "for money, prize or anything of value, or betting or wagering money" or there is no admission fee charged.

Statute in Full:

A. Any person engaging in the fighting of cocks or other animals, except dogs, for money, prize or anything of value, or betting or wagering money or anything of value on the result of such fight, shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor.

B. Attendance at the fighting of cocks or other animals, except dogs, where an admission fee is charged, directly or indirectly, shall constitute a Class 3 misdemeanor.

C. Attendance at an exhibition of the fighting of dogs shall constitute a Class 1 misdemeanor.
(1984, c. 492, § 29-213.93; 1985, c. 408; 1987, c. 488; 2003, c. 857.)

Old 07-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Cat

Joe:

What's a suppliment?

Old 07-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Administrator

the answer is NO - NOT IN VA! When cockfighting was legal in KY, until a few short years ago, I did gamble on the fights in that state. In fact, you might not want to hear this, but it is now becoming legal again in KY and the state is even taking income taxes out of any winnings at the fighting arenas - this started this year!

BTW - Jeff, you are man enough to be a hypocrit, extremist, elitist and anything else you feel that you are today BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER KEYBOARD!

Old 07-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob

Just got to the Board today and to answer the question asked 220 posts ago, yes, I am smack dab in the middle of this fiasco. Our office has been appointed to represent 11 of the cocksters. Mostly small potatoes guys because the wise guys don't qualify for the public defender's office. The general consensus here is, "what next?" With all the drug trafficking coming across Interstate 40 (we are the first county you hit on I40 when you get over the Oklahoma line) and our usual assortment of crime, we cringe whenever Crawford County makes the paper or tv because there is always something slightly bizarro going on around here, almost always from outsiders who visit our fair county and commit some crime here. People from eastern Oklahoma used to make a habit of taking people over here and killing and dumping them and then of course we got to represent them.
Most people here feel this is a total waste of time, money and is clogging up an already clogged court system but since the feds won't bust a single person for interstate drug trafficking (they make the state do it and hence our office gets 90% cases because too often they are Hispanic "mules" who don't speak English, don't have a pot to piss in and are trying to get some money to bring their families to the U.S.), they have to justify their existence in some way so they bust cockfighters and survivalists. Sheesh...

Old 07-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Administrator

I'll take 6 posts a day that talk about vintage baseball cards over this mess. Here, you have 24 different topics responded to today and total of 6 of those topics are directly about vintage cards and one thread so far off topic Godwin's Law had to be invoked. So much for Leon's "more focused" board. This isn't any better than when it was run by Bill and Elliot and I don't think they were censoring posts. Not that I thought those guys did a bad job, just that when Leon held his little coup, he claimed he was doing it to make the board "more focused" on vintage cards. Instead, I see a board more focused on talking about Seinfeld and other non-card related things.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Administrator

The only thing I edited from cockfight boy was a blatant lie and a personal attack. That is against the forum rules. Any sly comments I have made in this thread were extremely provoked... as can obviously be seen. A person can only take so much before they retaliate...I have taken more than my fair share from Jay and Scott and I am tired of it....

Old 07-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Yeah, Scott, again you got me. I spend my days ranting behind a keyboard, terrified of opening up my mouth in the real world. I never dare take unpopular positions in public or in the media or dare challenge anyone in authority - let's say the federal government. If only I was man enough to just sit around dressing up birds and cheering them on while they kill each other.

Oh and PS: you called me an 'extremist.' That's ironic. Seriously. Look it up.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Administrator

calling me "cockfight boy" - WOW! Also, you people like to bash Mike O'Keffee a lot on here. One thing he pointed out that is true is the racism on this board - he even pointed out to me when the crazy guys with the fake Wagner were on here, some here called them "boys" as well, which is a racist term that Leon seems to like throwing around. Also, what I stated about Leon was heresay, he did NOT defend it and state it does NOT happen, he would NOT call the people who told me this liars if I were to mention their names, in fact he has defended their integrity on this very board - he probably would be in awe that they would tell me what Leon is up to in his spare time while on the phone! Leon it is simply TOO simple to delete posts or edit them when you do not agree with what is posted - especially for you.

Also, I have not called Leon any names, as he has me. I have not made fun of the house he lives in, as he has mine. Leon's best retaliations have been to call me names and edit my posts. THAT should speak volumes!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Leon, how about instead of censoring the post, just make a post pointing out the lies. Now with the post censored, if no one read Scott's post, they have no way of knowing if you are lying about that or not.

Seriously, if your dream is still originally as envisioned, you need to start putting an end to all this inane crap that is going on here. I realize that here, it's probably impossible to walk that line between letting people be people and keeping the board focused because there is no way to compartmentalize threads. People are generally lazy and will not scroll down to look at other topics. They will only look at what is on their screen. And what's at the top of the most of the time, inane threads like this and others talking about Seinfeld and other non-card related stuff.

Your original stated goal for the board was admirable, but you've failed miserably. The only thing you've successfully done is make the memorabilia and autograph posts go away. Personally, I'd rather see those than more Seinfeld references, and I hate autographs.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Well, Scott, since despite your earlier statements, you are still posting, one last question:

You state that you have never gambled on a cockfight in Virginia, yet you concede that you have gambled on them in other areas and if I interpret your 10:56 PM posting last night correctly (" You are correct about the gambling it seems."), you were not aware until yesterday that gambling on cockfights in Virginia was illegal. So? Why the restraint on your part?

Old 07-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Administrator

Bob, time for you back off. This is already headed in an ugly direction. You may not have been around at the time, but we had someone on this board that went so far as to do background checks and searches into people's personal histories in order to try and embaress them here. You are moving perilously close in that direction and it not a good one.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Administrator

I suggest you go back to your own board. You can do what you want to there....please don't tell anyone what to do on this board anymore. Period. warm regards

Old 07-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Jay, I did say "one last question" and I, for one, mean what I say, but to think that someone can attack someone else's credibility and be immune to questions about their own, doesn't work for me.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Administrator

Leon, do you really think Bob's posts are productive and good for the board? I'm just waiting for him to start running a background check on Scott and probably me so he start making all sorts of accusations. You may not like, and I certainly don't agree with, what he has said in this thread, but to let this Bob character keep on the way he has is inexcusable. You'd be shutting him down in heartbeat if he was going after one of your lemming instead of Scott.

Why do you want me to go away? Do my comments about your conduct make you uncomfortable because it exposes people to who you really are? Do you fear that I will hurt your precious cash flow? You make lots of claims about how you run this board, but you pick and choose when you enforce them. Perfect example is your censoring of Scott's post.

This whole mess could have been avoided if you had followed your rule, no personal attacks, right away and nipped both Scott and Jeff in the bud right away. Instead you let things go because you dislike Scott. Remove Scott from the equation and ask yourself if you would have done the same thing.

I won't go away because I enjoy exposing you for the fraud and hypocrite that you are.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Jay, you have never seemed to me to be the type that would condone cruelty to animals yet you are partners with such a person. I'm just wondering what you think of Scott's other "hobby"?

You also seem to be condoning the practice of someone doing a background check in order to try and embarrass a poster on this board. True?

Old 07-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

I doubt if we left anybody out...almost everybody has been insulted at least once or more. It's time to move on. Lock the thread Leon.

Peter

Old 07-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Kenny Cole

It occurs to me that we can't even stay on topic in an off-topic thread. Does anyone else perceive that as a problem? The topic is cock-fighting, its pros and cons. Lawyers, Leon, the Constitution, and all other similar lightweight, namby-pamby posts have no place in these weighty discussions. Jeez, if things keep going off track like this, someone may really screw up and start talking about vintage baseball cards. We wouldn't want that.

I was going to say more, but I think my time is better spent training (drinking) in preparation for the Net54 dinner. Wes may still want to eat the chicken, but I am (now feigning indignation) too disgusted to do that anymore. What if I choked on the remains of a spur left over from the chicken's last battle? What if I envisioned the chicken's grisly death as I ate it and choked as a result? Since I'm a lawyer, I'd be compelled to sue someone. That couldn't be good.

Leon, next time can you order beef fajitas? Not from those Spanish Pamplona mean, horned, people goring type cows though. What I'd like is the plain old, no razors attached to hooves, not bred for bull-fighting, stupid cow who is killed in the normal inhumane way. I don't want my dead cow too bloody though -- medium rare is fine. If you can't arrange that (which, at the risk of being censored, would probably mean that you have some secret chicken-promoting pact with Mastro), I may have to attempt to survive on tasty malt beverages that evening.

Kenny Cole

Old 07-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Administrator

I help Scott run the board because our vision what a board should be is similar. Beyond that, I could really care less what he does in his personal life. It's his life to live and he has to live with those decisions.

I don't see where you think I condone background checks. I think Bob is getting very close crossing that very line like a former poster here did. If ever there was a truly scary moment in this board's history, it was back then when that guy showed up. This board doesn't need more people like that.

I've never been a fan of locking threads, but the stupid threads like this pop up, the more I am inclined to see agree that locking threads isn't a bad idea.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Administrator

All I would ask is you do one on Leon Luckey as well and post both results side by side. THEN, let people judge for themselves who is the criminal.

One thing I have not posted, but is relevant here as to things Leon has said and denies in public, is the fact that there IS a reason Leon does not want private e-mails posted here. Not only would they prove things people say he does not agree with, but Leon, himself, is such a two-faced backstabber, that this would and could be exposed within seconds. I even have e-mails where Leon talks about others and tells me NOT to tell them what he said. I have e-mails Leon has sent others regarding me, telling them NOT to forward to me b/c of the content (however, at least one person did just that and I still have the e-mails).

Anwyay, Leon and I are alike in ONE way - you either like us or you hate us. The one big difference is that I truly love the Hobby, and not only the money side of it, so I tell things like they are and don't have to tell this person not to e-mail or tell what I said to that person. I am a straight shooter, as can be evidenced in this thread. If I were not, I would have not mentioned I participate in cockfighting, as I know there are always those who attack cockfighting. I have been called everything from a retard by Leon to a Barbarian by Jeff. I have defended my position on cockfighting. If this was on the Aimoo board, I would not have deleted or edited one person's comments, as Leon did mine. However, the only answer I have for Leon deleting my post is that the truth hurts and he did not want come members to see that part of the post. I truly believe we all have to answer to God for what we do one day. If one cannot stand up and justify what they do on this forum, they sure as Hell are not going to be able to justify their actions in front of God!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Administrator

Paranoia is not a very endearing quality, Jay. It's a huge leap of logic to believe that holding one's feet to the fire for his own words leads to doing background checks on that person.

This Bob character

Old 07-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Administrator

I'm far from paranoid, but to say you are overzealous is an understatement. Anyone that knows me well knows that very few things make me uncomfortable, but you going after anyone the way you did makes me uncomfortable and I would hope other people were uncomfortable with it too.

My emails should be a fun read tomorrow after this.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Administrator

Scott, If there is a god then I hope he has a moral equivalence scale where deleting posts is not nearly as weighty as strapping razor blades to chickens so they can fight to the death.

Jay, I apologize once again, but your first post where you mentioned background checks came off to me as you were hoping this person would do a background check on Bob. Also I don't understand why you come over here if you have your own board now which was created because you did not like the direction this one was going.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Administrator

He made everything on earth and he certainly will be the one in the end judging all of us - luckily for me, it will NOT be you. Also, God is the one who made game chickens want to fight until death as a natural instinct, made people want to kill animals for meat and even states in the Bible that man has domain over the animals of the earth. You may not like everything God has done, but who are you to question God!?!?

Old 07-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Administrator

I still consider this home and look at Leon as the evil step-dad that came into my home and ruined things.

Even if Leon were to eventually step aside, I wouldn't leave the other board because a lot of valuable information is easily accessible there that you cannot easily find here, even with the search function. The other board is nice because there is no drama over there. Just card talk. It's like a vacation and much more enjoyable because people actually talk cards and about the hobby. I'm sure as the board grows, it will have it's share of drama, but right it's paradise compared to here.

Jay

Old 07-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Administrator

People use religion all the time to condone their reprehensible actions. Those types of people give religion a bad name. You are one of those people. I haven't read the entire Bible, but I'm just going to hazard a guess that there is no passage that contains the words "cockfighting" or "Razor Blades". If I'm wrong I'm sure you'll correct me.

And I'm still waiting for your apology.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Okay Jay, but just for the record I see you post in almost all of the off topic threads here and rarely in the baseball card threads. Also when I first showed up on this board you were one of the main instigators of the disharmony. As far as I know this board has NEVER been without some drama.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Administrator

I really didn't want to waste my breath on ya'll but I guess I have no choice. First of all there is a reason that you have 105 people registered on your board and about 10 that participate. It's because ya'll are fighting a battle that no one cares about. The battle is all made up in your minds. I am not into running this board for the money. Ya'll think I am. You are wrong. I put banner ads up there for reasons I stated long ago. BTW, it seems you both participated in the recent banner ad sponsored contest. Kind of hypocritical don't you think? You state I censor stuff but you move threads off of your board so only moderators can see them. Kind of hypocritical huh?

Lets get to what I deleted that Scott said. He said I smoke pot and this and that. What I do on my own personal time is my business and it's against the rules to talk about personal stuff on the board. I didn't bring up Scott's insane sport of cockfighting that is horrendous to almost any educated person. SCOTT opened his mouth...not me. This thread was up for 5 hours and I knew immediately what Scott did. Jay Miller didn't...until I told him. Yet, it is Scott's personal life, and I wasn't going there. However, Scott likes to make me out as all about the 15k or whatever I will net a year from advertising....yet part of the NET54 dinner will be sponsored with that money as well as all of the board contests. There are at least 2 everyday posters who said they might not be able to come to the National due to financial reasons. I offered both of them a little help, privately, if they needed it. The money comes from no one personally so I am not sure what it matters to ya'll unless you are jealous. Ya'll say I protect advertisers and that is an outright lie. I never have and never will. You can always say there is a perception..well, the perception is in your distorted minds. Show me one time where I have. You can't because I haven't. I have taken more abuse from both of you than any person deserves. I am not the bad person ya'll make me out to be. I am not hypocritical like ya'll are.....You really need to go back to your board and have fun. That's what this hobby is about. Neither of you contribute positively to this board...especially you Scott...so really you could be considered a troll. No matter what I do it won't be in the same league with raising roosters to kill each other. Have fun my friends.....

Old 07-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Administrator

so there is no need for me to say anything else to you.

Also, Jeff Litchman, the Saint of all Saints, who defends organized crime members, murderers, drug dealers and the like, is hypocritical enough to defend the lowest of the low in society (drug dealers - people who sell kids drugs and kill millions each year), and yet have the nads enough to throw stones at me for cockfighting! This is simply ludricrous beyond belief! Evidently, Jeff has made it clear that a chicken's life means much more to him and his beliefs than a person's life. BTW - how did you meet Leon Jeff - were you his counsel on the drug charges, or are you representing him now - you certainly come to his aid a lot on this board????