NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-22-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzie22 View Post
I think one thing that inhibits new participation (and old) is the difference in budgets. I am a player collector on a very limited budget. I have never, and will never, won any auction other than Ebay. I couldn't afford the "crap" many big time collectors would pass over in a REA or Mastro catalogue. It can be intimidating reading a "what did you win from this auction" thread when you can't afford to have the catalogue shipped.

I was lucky enough to pick up many items for my collection years ago but I certainly couldn't afford some of the items in my collection now. Please let me be clear, I don't begrudge anyone anything they have and this isn't a class issue for me but there are regulars on this board that spend well into the 6 figures or more every year. Nobody wants to read a post about my beat up P2 Wolter when there are Cobbs and Mathewsons to be seen.

That being said, I have followed and enjoyed this community since the FullCount days and I will ask and add to any conversation that I feel I can, but I think "lurkers" are just waiting in many cases to contribute when they think they can or when something up their alley comes along.

I couldn't have put it better myself. I enjoy reading the post, but most often I can't add anything that someone else has not already added.

I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of the guys from the board at a show last (?) year which included a fun ride to a show with Rawn. And Rawn, if we decide to go to a show again, I got a GPS so I won't get us lost again.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:20 PM

Default Only a few posters

I am one of those who does not post messages to this site. I have been a member for 2 years and this is my second post, the first one about 5 minutes ago.

I don't post because I am a small, fairly uneducated collector who really doesn't have anything to say to 99% of the threads. I love reading about them and finding out more information about the hobby, but most of the item specific threads deal with memorabila that is way outside my experience and budget level.

However, the personal threads (favorite hobby experience, ...) are also interesting to me and I have not posted a reply to those yet either. Other than not taking the time, I don't have a valid reason for not posting to those threads and will try to make a conscious effort to respond. I would like to think that other collectors would also find my hobby stories interesting.

Thanks to Net 54, even though I am not an active memeber, I really enjoy the site!!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:00 PM
David M.

I've posted some to this site, but all of my prewar collecting involves the off-beat. I've posted a Japanese postcard for instance. Most of my collection starts from 1950 forward. And I wouldn't have those except that I started back when they were cheap. I never have, and probably never will spend anywhere near what most of the regulars will spend this year. And I don't need the Bruce's or any other Whale to tell me I'm a minnow. I know it, I accept it, and enjoy what I can afford. I've modified my collecting habits over the years and now enjoy some non-sports mixed in with my baseball. I have opinions on some of the topics, and chime in if I have something new to add, but I can't discuss the nuances of the T-206 set. So I read a lot of the posts for my own education.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Bruce C.

Default My First Post

Like many others, I've been lurking for about 2 years, and just recently registered. I've been collecting for just over 30 years, with a couple of breaks when I lost interest (my late teen years, and again in about 1991). While mostly buying new "garbage", I had also been working on a few older sets (1958 Topps, 1960 Leaf, 1953 Bowman B&W).

Anyways, I started to lose interest again, but I have always really enjoyed the hobby. The new stuff does nothing for me, nor do any of the current players. On the older stuff, I also have a bit of a problem paying $3 to have a $1 card shipped to me. The local card shops want NM prices for stuff that is only VG.

The really vintage has always interested me, but I thought I couldn't afford them. I've been working on PSA graded Buffalo Bills team sets, and realized that with the money I was spending on them, I could definetly do a pre-war set. Now I'm just deciding which one to start with. I've been looking at the Diamond Stars, Batter Up, E254, T206 (minus big 3), and even N172. Right now, I'm reading alot of what others are saying to help me narrow down my choices.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Ed Woelfle

Default Only a few posters

For what it's worth, I'm fairly new to the Hobby and Net54. I didn't really know, or focus on the Forum link at the top of the page until recently, mostly I've scanned through the BST links below it. Like many have said, I don't feel intimidated to add a post or respond, just didn't think I could add much more than what's already been said. I'm also a small-time collector/enthusiast, still learning/taking it all in - it's been a good experience so far!

I will say I enjoy this site quite a bit, I find I open up first or amongst the first when I'm on the computer - whether or not I'm looking for something specific, building, selling, or just watching from the sidelines. Everyone I have dealt with has been responsive, fair, provided good feedback and delivered meeting or exceeding my expectations. I'm sure to tell anyone in the hobby or just dabbling to check the site out.

Anyway, without sounding Pollyanna about it all, thank you for the opportunity to learn, participate and do business with many of you. Look forward to more in the future!

Ed
Old 08-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Clayton

Default Brand New To Site

I am still so new here that I still spend most of my time reading old threads.I also work alot,I am not retired yet(although every day I wish I were),and I promised my wife I would refrain from purchasing another T-206 until I quit smoking.She said she would pay for half of the first one I buy as a non-smoker,,so,of course,I will be going for a Cobb,Cy Young,or maybe a nice Mathewson!!!What does that have to do with this?I am a card fiend-I have'nt been on E-bay in weeks because of this "agreement" and it is even risky for me to be here right now......(jk)........Thank you all for making this such a great site-respects from a newbie.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:30 PM
John Startleman

Most message boards I frequent allow 15-20 replies per thread page, here it is only ten. For some reason I am bothered by having to flip pages more often and tend to not bother posting or reading replies as much as I do on other sites. It feels like I'm doing work. Just my two cents.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
Most message boards I frequent allow 15-20 replies per thread page, here it is only ten. For some reason I am bothered by having to flip pages more often and tend to not bother posting or reading replies as much as I do on other sites. It feels like I'm doing work. Just my two cents.

Click on "User CP" in the bar near the top of the page, left hand side. Scroll down to "Edit Options".

One of the options allows you to select how many posts you want per page. Your choices vary from 5 to 80. The more you select, the slower the page will load, but for most threads it's not a noticible difference. Threads with a lot of attachments, like the monthly "pick-up" threads, are a little slower.

Last edited by Jim VB; 08-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Chris Stufflestreet

Thanks for the info, Jim, I didn't know that.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:05 PM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Click on "User CP" in the bar near the top of the page, left hand side. Scroll down to "Edit Options".

One of the options allows you to select how many posts you want per page. Your choices vary from 5 to 80. The more you select, the slower the page will load, but for most threads it's not a noticible difference. Threads with a lot of attachments, like the monthly "pick-up" threads, are a little slower.
That's awesome, thank you!
Old 08-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Default posting

I've only posted here a couple of times, but I am considering trying to sell or auction some items on the BST in the not too distant future. I have raw vintage cards and vintage memorabilia.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:29 PM

Default Thanks Steve

Steve, Thanks for helping me remember Richard's name. (This is from an earlier post in this thread.)
And Richard, Thanks again for another great deal at The National.
Tim Kindler
Old 08-24-2009, 05:20 AM
Da.vid Schu.lman

Here is one theory:no sooner do I post a report on my recent conversation with Doug Allen pertaining to my continuing non-payment from that Mastro auction,then I get a half hour phone call from the FBI.Nothing is secret anymore.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleguy64 View Post
Here is one theory:no sooner do I post a report on my recent conversation with Doug Allen pertaining to my continuing non-payment from that Mastro auction,then I get a half hour phone call from the FBI.Nothing is secret anymore.
Nothing is secret on a public chatboard.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:49 AM
Shawn England

Default Baseball Team From Maine

Hi Rawn,

Here is a Stereoview image of a team from Maine! Photographer out of Union City... One of my favorite pics of all time. Not mine btw.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:52 AM
Rawn Hill

Thanks Shawn, now I have a mission to find that house when I go back home.
Great image.

Rawn
Old 08-24-2009, 07:05 AM
Shawn England

No problem Rawn,

The photogaphers name is Henry J. Allen and was apparently quite popular in Maine... I have seen his studios listed out of Thomaston, ME. as well. It has been sometime since I have tried to research this photo and I cannot remember if I figured out where the "Rural House" was or not? When I get some time I will go back through my stuff and see what I can find??

Side note: Notice also, that it appears to be both the letter "U" and the letter "N" on thier uniforms...

Last edited by smokelessjoe; 08-24-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Joe P.

Default Wow!

That is one awesome photograph.

The caps.
The neckerchiefs.
The bibs.
The belts.
The high top cleats.

Has anyone placed a year, or a time slot for this photo?

Thanks for sharing Shawn.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Shawn England

Hi Joe,

I agree with you as stated above... I also like the guy holding the ball with his arms crossed.

I was thinking 1870s... I am quite preturbed with myself, because as I stated above this I one of my favorite pics of all time and now I cannot find the full size scan of the stereoview (It was a double shot of the same picture). I had both the front and the back??

The image you see above is where I enlarged, cropped and added a border.

I will keep looking?
Old 08-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Joe P.

Default Great job with the stereoview .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelessjoe View Post
Hi Joe,

I agree with you as stated above... I also like the guy holding the ball with his arms crossed.

I was thinking 1870s... I am quite preturbed with myself, because as I stated above this I one of my favorite pics of all time and now I cannot find the full size scan of the stereoview (It was a double shot of the same picture). I had both the front and the back??

The image you see above is where I enlarged, cropped and added a border.

I will keep looking?

Hello Shawn, 1870's is my gut feeling also, we're on the same page.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, we're looking at an integrated team for that period.
Now, if we can pin down the location of that Rural House?

Not to worry about the missing stereoview scan.
I too, am a great miss placer of missing things, and I usually come across them, when I'm looking for something else that I've misplaced.

You did a great job with that picture.
Joe
Old 08-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Rawn Hill

There is no Union City in Maine, there is a Union. Maine does have a sense of humor about such places, we refer to Greenwood as Greenwood City in my part of Maine and it has a pop. of about 800. I sent a copy of the scan to an old history teacher friend(baseball fan as well). His initial feeling that it was taken in the Augusta area outside of a boarding house that catered to migratory workers and their families. I'll be going home for the Labor Day weekend and will spend a day searching the area.

Rawn
Old 08-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Joe P.

Default Atta boy Rawn

The hunt baby, the hunt ... that's where it's at.

Shawn, when you mentioned Union City, I automatically thought of Union City, NJ.
During the Civil war period, the North was naming everything Union something.

Go for it Rawn.

Go for it Shawn.
Now that'swhat I call a UNION.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Shawn England

Hey Rawn,

You are absolutely correct. I mis-spoke when I said "Union City".... Those two words just seem to go together. What I was trying to say is Union, Maine. I apologize for any headaches I may have caused by this

Also, you can see more of Henrys photos by searching "j. henry allen". I think the guy was quite talented!

Again, sorry...
Old 08-25-2009, 06:22 AM
Shawn England

I apologize for hijacking this thread, but I think this is the very type of thing this thread is talking about. All it takes is one post and you never know what you may find...

Here is a listing from google books in a almanac for "J. Henry Allen", perhaps it can help? Dated 1881-1882

I have also attached a link to a beautiful photo of a sailboat taken by Henry.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...enry_Allen.png
Old 08-25-2009, 10:34 PM

Default refreshing

How refreshing to read a thread without any mention of elite collectors or seas of mediocrity or downgrading fellow colectors because they don't or can't collect only high grade material. That's what this board is supposed to be all about and reading the posts like the one from fellow long time collector Jim Hatch who I had many great swaps and deals with is truly great
To all you lurkers out there, especially those who collect cards for the love of it, don't ever hesitate to post or put your scans up in the pickup thread.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default RAWN and Shawn

Really sharp photo.

It's been a while since I was in Union, Maine....and, cannot recall any "Rural House". Looks like a really
old photo, so the Rural House is most likely gone.

But, I do remember the annual Fair held in Union. A lot of nice folk, a lot of fun, and a lot of good food.

TED Z
Old 08-26-2009, 06:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Really sharp photo.

It's been a while since I was in Union, Maine....and, cannot recall any "Rural House". Looks like a really
old photo, so the Rural House is most likely gone.

But, I do remember the annual Fair held in Union. A lot of nice folk, a lot of fun, and a lot of good food.
TED Z
I thought you were the guy on the far right....
Old 08-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Josh Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I thought you were the guy on the far right....
Now that's funny! Good one.

Ted, great seeing you again in Cleveland.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 AM

Default Big J

My limited activity is due to my lack of scanning capacity. Most want to see a pix of the card.

I grew up collecting via mail (SCD) and relied on the description given in the ads. Never had a major problem with this method.

However, I have found a small niche here at Net54 and appreciate the site very much.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Joe P.

Default Smokey, I hear you loud and clear

Ted, can you give us your theory on the Rural House & Fair?
Old 08-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Rawn Hill

Leaving for Maine next Wednesday, should be in Union on Friday or Saturday. Most of these type of houses are still standing in the area. They have a fairly good historical society that I have a call into. I also e-mailed a prominent real estate agent to see if they might know of the house. I'm trying guys!

Rawn

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!# 3
The Rural House, pictured circa 1875 - A stage stop on the Union Common, originally called the Gilmore (Gillmor) Hotel. then the Cobb Hotel. This building is located on the north side of the Common, now a private residence.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RuralHouseLg.jpg (64.5 KB, 384 views)

Last edited by carrigansghost; 08-28-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Joe P.

Default The Rawn - Shawn - Union

Digging and detective work at it's best.

Proud of you guys.

Keep it up, and let it happen.

This is happening before our very eyes.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Rich Klein

Default Yeah

Those SABR geeks have nothing on us Net 54 guys.

And if you did not try the veal -- we have chicken as well, and it may even taste like chicken

Rich
Old 08-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Mike Navarro

I stop in to read some threads from time to time, as I enjoy reading and learning about most facets of card collecting. However, I specialize in HOF signed rookie cards, so most of the threads on here I could add very little value to. Plus, I don't take constructive criticism too well, and from what I've witnessed in several threads, there is no shortage of that if someone makes a mistake or has a different opinion then the majority of the group.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading and lurking, just don't enjoy becoming part of the fray for the most part.

Mike
Old 08-27-2009, 05:51 AM
Shawn England

Rawn,

Nice work! Now we just need to find out about the baseball team that is pictured.

I emailed a guy I found online that collects, buys & sells stereoviews. He resides in Maine and has several that were made by Henry Allen. He said that he lives one town away from Union and is going to see if he can find the "rural house". Below is his response to my email.

Shawn,

"J. Henry Allen photographed Union Maine a lot. I quite certain that is where that is. I may know where that house is. I'll look when I go down there. Union is one town away and I shop at a market there frequently.

Here is some info:

Allen, J.H. Union & South Thomaston, ME 7-8 [J. Henry Allen] "Photographer"; "Union Scenery", views of So. Thomaston, Knox County, Maine, ÷71; Maine State prison, local scy, quarry, villages, harbor, B/L; $2.00/dozen.

I think the chance of that being anywhere but Union is very low. If I see the house I will photograph it. Get back to me in a while and I may have a pic for you. Union is a real pretty town. I don't know where you live but if it is nearby you might want to check it out. Lots of panoramic views around."

David
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Joe P.

Default Digging at its best .....

These detectives are real, and it's happening now.

This is better than Sherlock Holmes, or Columbo.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:01 PM

Time limitation is my excuse... I really appreciate the time many of the regular posters take to carefully review and respond to each and every topic. I read as many of them as I can, even the controversial ones (like bees to a honey! ). Although a lot of the topics are unpleasant (bad deals, auction shilling, intentional card doctoring for profit, etc) we can't just turn a blind eye to it and say it doesn't affect me, because we are all a part of this hobby and we need to give back by disseminating information to promote the fun in all of this and at the same time expose and discourage the bad practices. I always mention this board as a great example to not just people who enjoy collecting baseball cards, but for those others who want to start other hobby forums.

Ricky Y
Old 08-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Joe P.

Default Mission to Union, Me.

Count me in as one of those that's patiently awaiting the outcome of this trip.

Will they find the old Rural House?

Is there a connection between the Rural House and the team?

Did it belong to a league?

Which league, and are there any town records of it?

Rawn, and Shawn, I think you've started something.

Keep us posted on your Mission to Union, Me.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Rawn Hill

I did find the Rural house, I added the picture of it to my previous post. I have looked at the aerial view of it on google. I'll be going up there in the next week to try and get a picture in the same angle and will have a copy of the original baseball photo to give to the current residents. As far as the team, I'm not really sure that is going to be as easy to find out further info.

Rawn
Old 08-31-2009, 07:37 AM
Shawn England

Default Unions of Morrisania "New York"

Not a match.... But wouldn't be interesting if this is the same team!

I wanted to point out also that it appears that in the "Rural House" pic the bat on the far right (as you are looking at the photo) has some writing on it?

Last edited by smokelessjoe; 08-31-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Joe P.

Default An interesting comparison .....

It's not a match, but it's an interesting comparison.

Like I mentioned previously, during the Civil War, and after, the Union name was a very popular name in the North.

The first thing I noticed when I first saw that great image of the Union's from Union, or (Rural House???) ... were their caps.
They were slightly different from the caps that we're use to seeing.
For example, check out the caps on the Morrisannia Union team.
A slightly more mature team, from a few years earliar.
A great picture of a Championship team, but it lacks the confidence of that pitcher on the Rural House team, with crossed arms, and a baseball in his hand.

Keep digging guys, I've got a good feeling about all this.

Joe
Old 09-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Rawn Hill

Just to let you know I am checking with others in the His. Soc. to try to fidn out about this team. Thanks for your patience, Suzanne Shaub, curator UHS
Allen was a photographer who did early stereoviews of the area. More later, Sue

an email that I received today from the Union Maine Historical Society.

Rawn
Old 09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Joe P.

Default Now we know .....

Why they call him: Rawn "No stone unturned" Hill.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Shawn England

I have stitched the two photos of the "Rural House" together and pasted the image below. I noticed that the "Rural House" sign is on two sides of the building. I also noticed that there seems to be a tree missing in the photo that Rawn found (delineated by RED arrows) that is shown in the baseball picture. The photo the Rawn found stated that it was 1875ish, so I am thinking that the baseball pic was taken earlier... I guess though, the tree could have been cut down right after the baseball pic was taken

I put two TINY red arrows on the photo that Rawn found showing where I thought the tree should be, but you guys may see something different altogether? You can also use the four wooden posts running along the side of the building in both pics for comparison...

Old 09-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Byron

I am fairly new to this site, but have posted here several times. I have also made some friends that have helped me add to my collection. This is a great place for knowledge, and feel that it is the only place where you don't have to worry about being ripped off by scam artists. I try to purchase my cards from here because I trust most everyone here. I can't say the same about ebay.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Scott R.

Default I can agree with what these lurkers are mentioning...

I mainly lurk becuase you fellow members have a much higher knowledge of prewar vintage cards/players than I do. I have learned a lot on here just from browsing the various threads.

I would imagine I am one of the younger members on here [19 years of age], so I don't have the largest budget for cards. I like to pickup a nice vintage Red Sox card or two as often as I can. Seeing all of the amazing cards posted on here I am a bit hesitant sharing my pickups because who would want to see what I got when others have just picked up a high end Cobb, Mathewson, Wagner, Jackson, etc,etc.

One thing I do love about the site is the BST section. A lot of great cards to be found there and it is a fantastic alternative to eBay.

Seems like a lot of great members on here so maybe I will start posting a bit more now..
Old 09-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Joe P.

Default Hello Scotty ... Welcome aboard .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty21690 View Post
I mainly lurk becuase you fellow members have a much higher knowledge of prewar vintage cards/players than I do. I have learned a lot on here just from browsing the various threads.

I would imagine I am one of the younger members on here [19 years of age], so I don't have the largest budget for cards. I like to pickup a nice vintage Red Sox card or two as often as I can. Seeing all of the amazing cards posted on here I am a bit hesitant sharing my pickups because who would want to see what I got when others have just picked up a high end Cobb, Mathewson, Wagner, Jackson, etc,etc.

One thing I do love about the site is the BST section. A lot of great cards to be found there and it is a fantastic alternative to eBay.

Seems like a lot of great members on here so maybe I will start posting a bit more now..

Scotty, forget about the age thing.
Your 19, and I'm 78.
I started with vintage when I was about 51, in 1982.
You're discovering it at the age of 19.
Collect what you like, and makes you happy ... and if it makes you happy, show it off.
Whether they're Red Sox, or whatever, those are your babies, and you march by the beat of your drum.

Being older, doesn't mean that you're rich ... I'm now living off my 101K.

Believe it, or not, If you have the patience. and you do some research, there are reasonable vintage cards out there.
T206's are always changing hands.
Leave the upper grades to the flippers, the lower grades have more character anyway. ..... later on in life, If you want to upgrade _ upgrade.

Let the vintage T's & E's happen.
With all my sets, I never planned them ... they all mysteriously Happened.

Lots of luck to you Scotty.
Go by the beat of your drum, and let it all Happen.

Joe P.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Scott R.

Great post Joe, thanks! Best of luck to you and your collecting goals!

I am very happy with what I collect, and love the hobby. I am also like you and seem to just start sets out of nowhere but I can not focus long enough to finish them hah. Although, I will test my own patience to see if I will ever end up completing the M116 Red Sox team set...now that's a long term goal.

It's just jaw dropping seeing the volume of quality cards in members collections here. Those mothly pickup threads sure are fun to browse!

Maybe soon I will show off my newly completed 1910 Red Sox team set.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Michael S

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty21690 View Post

Maybe soon I will show off my newly completed 1910 Red Sox team set.
Please Do! And hats off to a fellow Red Sox collector
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Rawn Hill

Default Shawn

Look behhind the arrow that you put on in the original picture, you can see where it says Rural House on the side of the building also.

Rawn