NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 01-25-2022, 07:40 PM
Matt

A lot of people have woken up over the past couple years to the actions of the criminal syndicate, but to those still sleeping... what do you think came first, the virus or the vaccine?
Old 01-25-2022, 07:43 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
A lot of people have woken up over the past couple years to the actions of the criminal syndicate, but to those still sleeping... what do you think came first, the virus or the vaccine?
Which criminal syndicate is that? There are so many these days.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 01-25-2022, 10:33 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

I am unvaxed and will stay that way. I had Covid in December. I had a very low grade fever and a sore throat. That's it. Once the symptoms went away, I kept testing positive, but finally got 2 consecutive negatives and was able to go back to work. I'll gladly take a couple of mild symptoms over a vaccine with well documented major side effects.

About a month earlier, in early November, I was on the treadmill at my gym doing my usual 30 minutes of cardio. About 7 minutes into my run, I got out of breath and had to slow down to a walk. After a couple of minutes, I resumed my run, but the same thing happened again quickly. I finished the rest of the 30 minutes walking. The first time it happened, my hands were on the heart rate meter and my HB went from 127 to 64 instantly. After that, every time I would exert myself I would get out of breath. For a long time, I thought it was a respiratory/pulmonary problem. The problem continued and I recently found out it was a heart problem. My heart rate kept getting lower and lower by the day.

As I sit here typing, I'm at Methodist Hospital West Houston with with a pacemaker that was installed earlier today. They first implanted a temporary pacemaker because they felt it was an emergency (my HB was 16) until they could put a permanent pacemaker in this afternoon. The procedure went great and the good news was that my heart is healthy and I might not need the pacemaker for the rest of my life. I ho home tomorrow morning.

In between the temporary pacemaker and the permanent pacemaker, they did an echocardiogram. I was talking to the tech and the subject of vaccines came up. She was vaccinated, but said she'd seen so many people with organ failure as a result of the vaccine. I'm not going to listen to statistics from either side to sway me either way. I'll get it straight from the mouth of healthcare workers and I've talked to many with similar stories. They don't have an agenda.

If I take the vaccine and boosters, I have a 98% chance of living if I get covid again. If I don't take the vaccine, I have 100% chance of not developing major side effects. It's an easy choice for me, but everyone can make their own health choices.
Old 01-26-2022, 04:29 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Where are these reports of organ failure?
Old 01-28-2022, 02:01 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Where are these reports of organ failure?
I'm not going into get into a discussion with you because you've already made up your mind. But I will answer the question. I simply Googled "organ failure due to covid vaccine" and this is the first thing that popped up. I doubt you'll read it, but here it is anyways.

https://journals.lww.com/ccejournal/...nction.10.aspx

There are more like articles on the same Google search page.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:12 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I'm not going into get into a discussion with you because you've already made up your mind. But I will answer the question. I simply Googled "organ failure due to covid vaccine" and this is the first thing that popped up. I doubt you'll read it, but here it is anyways.

Sad case, for sure. By the way you word this, are you open to seeing the other side of the vaccine debate, or have you made up your mind?
Old 01-28-2022, 03:12 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:

I read it. Says what you say it is. I think your message is wrong though in the sense that I haven’t made up my mind. My doctor made up my mind for me in a sense. My main point is find a doctor you know and trust and go with his or her thoughts. You may consider that sheepish but without a medical degree I think that’s smart.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:18 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Yes, others always have your best interest at heart

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 01-29-2022, 06:12 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
I read it. Says what you say it is. I think your message is wrong though in the sense that I haven’t made up my mind. My doctor made up my mind for me in a sense. My main point is find a doctor you know and trust and go with his or her thoughts. You may consider that sheepish but without a medical degree I think that’s smart.
I find it interesting that out of all the posts here, you are:
1) The only person who has stated you've learned something
2) The only person who says "I don't have expertise, so I'm trusting my medical professional." Not CNN, not FOX, not the internets. Not Tucker, not Fauci, not the bots on Facebook. Your medical professional, that you have a history with.

And yet, you are the one person on here who has been called out for "having a closed mind." By someone who, when asked if he has an open mind, doesn't respond.

Am I the only one who noticed that??
Old 01-28-2022, 10:44 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:

At the conclusion of the article (and a few times throughout) you'll find this statement:
"While the overall efficacy and safety profile of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine remains excellent for the general population, rare serious events have been reported."
This is essentially the same disclaimer you hear on every pharma ad that runs on TV. That's because there is no "100%" when it comes to medicine, because every human on this planet is wired differently. We aren't carbon copies or machines that you can import A and export results of B every time, without fail.

The key takeaways for me are "efficacy and safety profile of the vaccine remains excellent for the general population" and "rare" serious side effects. All of the statistics from actual credible sources back this up. If this article is enough to make you not trust the vaccine, then you probably need to stock up on leeches to cure your ailments, because you might experience side effects just as bad from taking, for example, NyQuil: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6...st-sideeffects

Last edited by dgo71; 01-28-2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: People like links
Old 01-28-2022, 11:00 PM
Peter Spaeth

Virtually every medical intervention comes with some degree of risk that must be weighed against its benefits. Offering up a rare adverse event report to cast doubt on a beneficial treatment really isn’t very persuasive at all. It’s just fear mongering. Getting into your car and driving to the grocery store comes with a risk. If I posted a story about someone who got killed driving to the grocery store, would people decide not to do it anymore? I doubt it. But it’s the same concept. I would be willing to bet you could post hundreds of serious adverse event reports about Tylenol and even more about aspirin. In fact aspirin probably directly causes thousands of deaths per year.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-28-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:03 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

"An extensive clinical and research investigation, including cytokine analysis, whole blood cytometry by time of flight, and whole exome sequencing, did not reveal a definitive explanatory mechanism"

Also from the article you linked...if I'm reading this correctly,this is saying the doctors involved in this study could not determine a cause for any of the effects the patients experienced. It's not exactly airtight to definitively blame a vaccine for anything, when even the medical professionals you yourself are citing did not feel comfortable in doing so.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:27 PM
Steve Birmingham

FFS people the foil goes SHINY SIDE OUT!
Old 03-10-2022, 09:48 AM
Rocky Rockwell

Default Conclusion

After lengthy review of all available data and message boards I have come to one inescapable conclusion. Everyone who either does or does not get the Covid vaccine is NUTS! 🥜
Old 03-10-2022, 10:13 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDocter View Post
After lengthy review of all available data and message boards I have come to one inescapable conclusion. Everyone who either does or does not get the Covid vaccine is NUTS! 🥜
So very true, we are all bat shit crazy in one way or another. Just some are WAY crazier than others.
Old 01-26-2022, 10:02 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
No, take off your tin hat, its all a conspiracy. Vaccines, covid, mandates, passports, climate change, global warming and the rest of it are all real threats and not about the money and control because they, the gov't and their funded media, loves and cares about us so much!
https://twitter.com/skifflegirl/stat...82739594076161
https://twitter.com/EzraKahan/status...01256579276803
Old 01-26-2022, 10:10 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
No, take off your tin hat, its all a conspiracy. Vaccines, covid, mandates, passports, climate change, global warming and the rest of it are all real threats and not about the money and control because they, the gov't and their funded media, loves and cares about us so much!
https://twitter.com/skifflegirl/stat...82739594076161
https://twitter.com/EzraKahan/status...01256579276803
I'm not sure how to interpret your emoji. Are you saying climate change and covid aren't real?
Old 01-26-2022, 11:37 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Ok, but you are using certain articles as a hammer for your argument showing these doctors/nurses who refuse to get the vaccine. What percentage of the entire doctor/nurse population do you think that represents?

I agree that the "truth" is slowly trickling out. Unlike you, I assume, I feel that that truth is because we have been dealing with the unknown and are trying to use past experience to guide us in the best possible manner (ex: masks), and we are adjusting as we go. You appear to be saying that the truth is this is some vast conspiracy meant to make us sheep, or however you want to put it.

How do you know the "truth" isn't that vaccines aren't the best possible roadblock we have against this runaway virus, even if it's obviously imperfect?
OR, do you feel we'd have more or less deaths actually tied to covid (following whatever data put out by whatever media/gov't agency you choose to follow) if there were no vaccine at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
I'm not sure how to interpret your emoji. Are you saying climate change and covid aren't real?
We live in a corrupt and crooked world and the WEF, as I have shown, and Liberal leaders around the world are all on board with this globalization plan. Watch the 2 vids I posted of Trudeau and Trump no matter how hard that is for you and others to watch and you will see this "agenda" is nothing new. It is, in my opinion why the Dems and their funded media went after Trump so hard. Even up here he was being attacked daily by our Liberal funded news, and he still is, just not as often now. He was a threat and was getting in the way of their plans. What I am believing is covid, the vaccines and climate change are simply tools for them to obtain funds for their new world order plans. I know, it's a tough one to swallow, a tough one to believe and I am also not 100% entirely sure myself, TBH, because we know so little so far, but things are beginning to add up. Notice the "bold" below. Where have you seen, heard this before that therapeutics, ivermectin, Hydorxy, Z packs and all other forms of medication, with ivermectin being referred to as horse medicine, simply don't work? Vaccines, vaccines and more vaccines! Was there/has there been any talk during this pandemic about proper diet, exercise, taking vitamin D, vitamin C or anything else health related during this pandemic? If there was, I certainly haven't seen any of it up here as we've been told to stay home, isolate and wear a mask at all times if you need to go out for emergencies.
Fauci himself said Trump would experience a pandemic during his tenure. Coincidence, maybe, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Watch this then tell me they weren't planning this pandemic for a while.

(Copy and Paste)

Panel discussion including Dr. Fauci on how to get the world to trust the new (mRNA) vaccine technology. As I stated before this becomes extremely difficult in a normal process. Fauci admits it would take at least a decade and someone on the panel mentions "if something were to get out." This is in 2019. Not sure if its before or after Event 201 where they play out the exact scenario. They discuss much more than just the flu virus.

6:30 ish mark.

8:15 ish mark. "Why don't we blow the system up. (typical vaccine production)

18:30 ish mark. "Does something really bad have to happen?"

22:15 mark. Fauci explaining how long it takes to prove a mRNA vaccine is safe. "That alone if it works perfectly is going to take a decade." I remind you this was in 2019.

42:37 mark. If the 2009 pandemic had been much more deadly would that have been a better thing for humanity? In other words so we could have pushed this new type of easy to mfg vaccine on the world.

46:40

Now in Event 201 in 2019 world and medical establishment leaders play out this scenario and include how to downplay therapeutics to get universal use of the vaccine.

The point of posting this isn't to say it was released intentionally but reasoning behind why the mRNA vaccine was pushed so hard.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845...al-flu-vaccine

Last edited by irv; 01-26-2022 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-26-2022, 11:55 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Irv: let's keep it simple:

Do you feel we would have a higher or lower covid death toll if there were no vaccines?
Old 01-26-2022, 12:20 PM
Peter Spaeth

Notice how Prince Charles, President Biden, and Dr. Fauci are roughly the same age or at least clearly in the same generation. It is a little known fact, and I will post YouTube links as soon as I find them, that in their 40s they were in the same secret elite society and actually formulated plans to take over the world and to subjugate the masses through .. wait for it … a vaccine. They got funding from certain Jewish banking families, George Soros, and Pfizer, and commenced work. Fauci worked decades at NIH just biding his time and making contacts with Chinese scientists and secretly promoting mRNA technology because it works really well to subjugate people and make money. It took them longer than they expected for it all to play out, a couple of elections didn't go as they had hoped even though they tried their best to steal them, etc., but it's now happening before our very eyes.

And beware Prince Charles and the Great Reset. I bet most of you don't realize what a key player in the new world order he is. And you thought he was just some benevolent royal whose mom lived forever denying him his day on the throne. The perfect cover for all the work he secretly has been doing for the green, woke elites who are taking everything over.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 12:24 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Notice how Prince Charles, President Biden, and Dr. Fauci are roughly the same age or at least clearly in the same generation. It is a little known fact, and I will post YouTube links as soon as I find them, that in their 40s they were in the same secret elite society and actually formulated plans to take over the world and to subjugate the masses through .. wait for it … a vaccine. They got funding from certain Jewish banking families, George Soros, and Pfizer, and commenced work. Fauci worked decades at NIH just biding his time and making contacts with Chinese scientists and secretly promoting mRNA technology because it works really well to subjugate people and make money. It took them longer than they expected for it all to play out, a couple of elections didn't go as they had hoped, etc., but it's now happening before our very eyes.
Is this sarcasm?
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 01-27-2022, 01:33 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Notice how Prince Charles, President Biden, and Dr. Fauci are roughly the same age or at least clearly in the same generation. It is a little known fact, and I will post YouTube links as soon as I find them, that in their 40s they were in the same secret elite society and actually formulated plans to take over the world and to subjugate the masses through .. wait for it … a vaccine. They got funding from certain Jewish banking families, George Soros, and Pfizer, and commenced work. Fauci worked decades at NIH just biding his time and making contacts with Chinese scientists and secretly promoting mRNA technology because it works really well to subjugate people and make money. It took them longer than they expected for it all to play out, a couple of elections didn't go as they had hoped even though they tried their best to steal them, etc., but it's now happening before our very eyes.

And beware Prince Charles and the Great Reset. I bet most of you don't realize what a key player in the new world order he is. And you thought he was just some benevolent royal whose mom lived forever denying him his day on the throne. The perfect cover for all the work he secretly has been doing for the green, woke elites who are taking everything over.
I'd advise investing in Dennis Rodman cards. A day is coming when they will be the only legal ones anyway. In the near future he will be elected president running for his own party whose symbol will be crossed hammers.

He will ally us with his friends in N.Korea, and make them an international nuclear world power and since their ruler is partly divine, all opposition will be crushed! Leading to a beneficial totalitarian regime*

This was all foretold in Pink floyds album "the wall"

The biggest key line is "waiting to follow the worm"

*Beneficial to who isn't deciphered yet....