NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 02-22-2019, 03:15 PM
Ray Novak

Default FS: Misc. Sports Autographs

I moved this past summer and came across some things I haven't seen in decades. Some of these have been posted here before, but many have been put away and are being listed for the first time. If you see anything you are interested in, let me know and I can send photos.

Auto Racing: Andy Granitelli - 8x10 photo of Granitelli in front of the first turbine engine Indy car. Parnelli Jones is seated in the car. Signed only by Granitelli and inscribed, "Hi Ray." $50

Hockey:

Al Secord - signed, inscribed color 8x10 $10
Ken Linsman - signed, inscribed color 8x10 $5
Marion Stastny - signed, color 8x10 in ballpoint (very light-faded) $10
Ron Dugay - signed, inscribed color 8x10 $10
Marcel Dionne - signed, inscribed color 8x10 $20
Real "Buddy" Cloutier - Nordiques team issued black and white with messy ballpoint signature $10
Alex Daigle and Alex Yashin - Senators team issued color photo signed by both. Sold by the team but damaged in the mail. $10
Claude Provost - signed, yellow paper stock 8x10 black and white. $5

3x5 cards - $5 each unless noted otherwise. (L) signed on lined side.

Milan Novy - 5x7 team issued Capitals black and white photo, signed in ballpoint but folded in half $10
Kirk McLean - Canucks team issued post card signed $5
Petr Klima - Red Wings team issued post card signed $5
Daren Pang - Black Hawks team issued post card signed $10

Butch Barber - signed WHA Faceoff Magazine, in ballpoint on front cover $10 (This is not the HOFer from the Flyers - different Butch Barber.)

Reg Flemming and Rosaire Paiement - signed WHA Faceoff Magazine. Signed by Flemming in ballpoint and by Paiement in some sort of early pen/marker. Flemming is deceased and played on the 1961 Cup winning Hawks team. $25

University of Wisconsin Men's Hockey Team - signed by the entire team with a red felt tip marker. Color 8x10 photo. This was a team that played for a national championship but I can't remember if they won. Signed by many notable Badgers players, including Curtis Joseph, whose signature was sloppy even then, but there was more to it than what you get from him now. $75

The following signed photos were shot by me. I will be happy to send photos of any you are interested in.

Guy Lapointe - 8x10 on-ice color candid, inscribed "Mileaur voiux/de/Guy Lapointe." Signed in ballpoint $25
Yvonne Lambert - 8x10 on-ice color candid, signed in ballpoint $5
Rod Langway - 8x10 on-ice color candid signed in ballpoint $15
Larry Robinson - 5x7 on-ice color candid signed in ballpoint $15

Misc. Hockey Items

Daren Pang - short, handwritten note on lined paper references his time with the Hawks and the Milwaukee Admirals. $10
Dickie Moore - handwritten note on roughly 5x7 unlined white paper answering a second autograph request after the first request was presumably lost in the mail. Nice note with a full signature in blue ballpoint. $35
Frank Mathers - short note note on the bottom of an autograph request letter, folded and returned $5
Bill Gadsby - short note note on the bottom of an autograph request letter, folded and returned $5

Boxing:
Joe Frazier - signed, inscribed 5x7 action photo of Joe during his final fight at the old Chicago International Amphitheater. It's a dark photo, but it's signed on the one light area in ballpoint. $50

Larry Holmes - signed SI cover from the Cooney fight $10

Basketball:
Buffalo Braves - Two 8x10 black and white team issued photos, one of John Shumate, the other of Adrien Dantley. Comes with the original Buffalo Braves mailing envelope. You don't see much from this franchise today. Neither is signed, but these are scarce. $30

Rita Easterling - signed, team issued, Chicago Hustle 8x10. Signed with ballpoint. I'll include a team issued montage photo of the entire team with facsimile signatures and the original envelope they came in. Don' see much stuff from the WBL anymore. $40

Pro Wrestling - one black and white montage photo of Handsome Harley Race, Tito Santana, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Jumping Jimmy Brunzell and Jimmy Hart. Signed by everyone but Hart, without inscriptions, $25

Baseball:
Yulieski Gurriel - signed color 8x10, no inscription. This was signed while he was still playing for the Cuban National Team against Team Canada at an international tournament (I don't remember the location as I didn't get it in person). Signed while his autograph was still legible. $50

Smokey Burgess - small sheet of paper, slightly larger than 5x7, where he answered questions about the best pitcher he ever caught (Robin Roberts), and the best player he ever saw (Roberto Clemente), signed at bottom. $20

Joe Charbeneau - signed color 8x10 shot by me at old Milwaukee County Stadium. Joe is in he road grays and signed very lightly in ballpoint. $5

Chico Carrasquel - signed 8x10 promotional black and white photo touting him as the "Chicago White Sox Spanish Radio Voice - 1950s star short stop." No inscription, signed in think marker. $20

Johnny Schmitz - signed black and white 8x10 with Wrigley Field in the background, looking like it did in the past. $5

This item is a series of 5x7 photographs that were shot during the first Cubs Old Timers Day. They never did this until Dallas Green became the GM in the early 80s. I took my camera and shot a series of photos moving down the third base line as the players were lined up along the line. There are a total of six photos and they are signed by: Johnny Klippstein, Don Kissinger, Randy Hundley, Hank Sauer, Ron Santo, Claude Passeau, Milt Pappas, Don Elston, Leo Dourousher, Billy Williams, Moe Drabowski, and Billy Connors. With the right framing job, this would be a great single piece. $75

Football:
Lou Creekmur - handwritten and signed letter thanking organizers of a golf tournament for inviting him. Ballpoint from 1995 with a nice signature $20

1980 Orange Bowl Program and ticket stub. Unsigned $10

Soccer: Steve Zungul signed MISL All Star Post Card - $10

The following photos were shot by me at Chicago Sting games or during exhibitions played by foreign sides either in Chicago or Milwaukee.

Alan Hudson - 8x10 color with Seattle Sounders. Close up action shot inscribed "To Ray/Good Luck/Alan Hudson." Vintage ballpoint signature. $35

Derek "Scotty" Spaulding - 5x7 color post-game photo of Spaulding and Bruce Wilson as members of the Toronto Blizzard leaving the field while celebrating a victory. Signed only by Spaulding in thin red marker. $15

Roberto Bettega - signed 5x7 action shot with Toronto. Black marker $20

Karl-Heinz Granitza - 5x7 action shot with Chicago Sting, signed in ballpoint $25

Dave Huson - 5x7 action shot with Chicago Sting, signed in ballpoint $10

Mandfred Kaltz - 5x7 color head shot with Hamburger S.V. black marker $25

Uli Stein - 5x7 color head shot with Hamburger S.V. black marker $25

George Best - 8x10 color post game shot as Best was leaving the field at old Comiskey Park in Chicago after a San Jose Earthquakes vs. Chicago Sting game. The photo is signed in ballpoint by Best and inscribed "To Ray, All the Best, from George Best." A nice full signature on another photo shot by my during the days of the NASL. $100

There is a lot more to come - 3x5 cards, team issued cards and 5x7s, and anyone collecting letters or notes from players, there's more of that to come as well. If you are interested in anything above, contact me at raynovak52@gmailcom to see any item or to reserve one (or more!). Prices are shown to give you an idea, but feel free to make me an offer on one or all. Only the Best and Frazier photos are firm. Postage and shipping will be extra to you, based on size and weight and also if you want tracking, insurance, etc