View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Default HOYCE GRACIE vs. MIKE (STEROID) TYSON!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...just what you did, and there IS a BIG difference between a stopped check and a rubber one. I have an office secretary to handle paperwork that must be filled out, and keep the office running smoothly. She is an RN as well. Let me ask you several questions:
1) Why do you assume that I KNEW you're a Christian, let alone that I am hurling barbs at you for your choice of Faith? I quoted a "SAYING", that's all.
2)Why do you assume that the call you received was from a "bogus lawyer" and not a very proficient and prominent attorney?
3)I don't "deal in altered junk". I bought 2 cards graded by Pro, I held them for 2.3 years and I'm now trying to recoup my investment. Prior to these two, in the past year and a half, I've auctioned possibly 75 cards on Ebay, 72 of which were Brian's E, T, and Egg cards which to my knowledge WEREN'T restored because we had a pre-agreement that he would "NOT SEND ME ANYTHING TO SELL FOR HIM THAT WOULD EMBARRASS ME".
4)Like it or not, I shoot straight from the hip, mean what I say, and say what I mean. You wouldn't answer ANY of my emails BEGGING you to return the cards for over TWO weeks. When you did finally email me you told my secretary that, "you would be getting a new check out to me and that it was an error because someone bounced a check on you that threw off your entire account". Two months after they were sent, and following a call from my attorney, I was finally in possession of my cards once again.