View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Very much in agreement, Jeff. It is a fun place. Football collectors would love it! A ton of knowledge there.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks Robert! It is great to have you involved.

A few members here have expressed concern about the posting requirement so thought I'd address it for everyone.

There are a couple of reason why there is a posting requirement.

1. The football community is fairly small as compared to baseball and I feel a football board can survive and thrive only if everybody helps create content. Otherwise the board will be a ghost town and won't make it.

2. Every collector has knowledge to share ... whether they even realize it or not! My vision is a community where sharing is the norm and everybody gives as well as gets. Of course some members with lots and lots of knowledge will share more and that is perfectly fine! Come and learn as you post.

If you are interested but are concerned about the posting requirement, PM me and we can discuss what you collect and how we can make it work. I'm confident that most anyone who collects football avidly and is willing to share, won't have a problem meeting this requirements. I can help if you have difficulty posting images too!

jeff