View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 11:03 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I really thought that Net 54 had chased this guy into the wilderness, but I guess not.
Two points. He claims that Mick is graded a PSA 9.5 (impossible) and posts a nice scan of him. But where is the slab, the evidence we need. Of course, it's not there. I think there are probably better scammers in the first grade than Paul.
And. Leon, in that cool pc you posted, I believe mustachioed Paul is the gent on the far right, slouching in the chair, hat pulled down to disguise his evil face. When the other guys asked about the 200 pound sailfish, Paul admitted that he ate it all on the way....raw, including the bill.
To the bold part. Yes that is 100% true. The thing most people don't get is scammers can be extremely stupid and still scam tons of people. They only have to be smart in one small area of life to be able to be a successful scammer. That is why you see bad baseball items from $1 to millions of dollars. There is a scammer for every part of the hobby.

I have also noticed in life those that always complain about being scammed and act worried about it are most likely to be scammers.

Last edited by bnorth; 03-30-2023 at 11:05 AM.