View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I was reliably informed I was a conspiracy theorist for wanting there to be actual, proper trials and not believing an untested claim. I was informed by our members that it is unscientific to apply the scientific method and actual testing without a pre-written outcome instead of listening to what science, the institution, proclaims that day (we're on narrative #387 here or something. Surely the appeals to authority will be right eventually, as humorous as it is to keep reading people insisting on appeals to authorities that have been wrong or lied over and over and over about this issue and can't defend their original positions at all).

Shocking how it has turned out that this untested drug doesn't do at all what science, the institution and not the method, claimed that it did while using force to push people into taking it. Who could have seen that coming?

Disclosure: I have a bias towards Pfizer as a minor shareholder.
Wow, you almost got through another self-applauding post without using "appeal to authority", but you couldn't quite do it.

I wish you would occasionally make an appeal to authority, like cite an actual study showing that your claims are true. But alas, you just exist in your echo chamber.

Traditional vaccines they are not, but the Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna mRNA covid vaccines have been shown to reduce deaths, hospitalizations, and improve long covid outcomes, time and time again. You do have to get boosters though, as the virus is mutating.

https://covid19.nih.gov/covid-19-top...id-19-vaccines

Last edited by cgjackson222; 03-07-2023 at 02:00 PM.