View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Administrator

Default Why do people hide behind a screen name

Posted By: leon

Don't ya' hate it when you get an unflattering pic like that. Just when I was making the move on Jennifer Weder too .... Actually those shorts are rather long but sitting at the table I guess they hiked up a bit. I could delete the pic but who friggin' cares? I don't. I am the classic overweight, balding, stereotypical collector. (I don't think I smell bad though)..but again, I don't really care. I have had more fun with hobby friends in the last 10 yrs than many years before that. Personally I think it's great fun to get together and hoot and holler. BTW, my wallet had about 50 one dollar bills in it... I pitched in an even amount like the rest of us that evening, for dinner. I was going on about 12 hours sleep total, over the last 3 nights...so after that dinner I went to bed. It was about 9pm..... It was a very pleasant dinner with Max and Jennifer, Adam W, and Robert S. I would invite anyone I know in the hobby to my house too..It's ok to be private if that's what you want....won't get an argument here. regards all