View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Dave

What I'm seeing in this whole thread, is a guy that seems to have spent a significant portion of his actual income on these baubles, while at the same time putting himself in a horrible position to actually be able to sell these baubles, once it comes time to have to replace this lost income, whether it be on Ebay or on the BST.

Thus resorting to these elaborately clumsy attempts to try and move his possessions.

Just send them to an auction house Joey. Even with the consignment fees, you'll realize far more then you ever could, selling them under your own wrecked reputation.

It's been a long time since it happened, but I've been robbed, I know what it feels like. The suspects were caught both times. The actual cards were recovered once, and I was somewhat re-imbursed by the Insurance company the other time. Police reports were filed both times. I'm dumbfounded Joey hadn't filed a police report if this was an actual event. I'm guessing it is not.

Consign them away Joey. It will make your life a lot easier, and less complicated, rather then having to keep track of all these lies.