View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:12 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
Does anyone on the board have a relationship with this company and possibly contact info for someone higher up in the company?

I recently bought a Parkhurst Gordie Howe RC on e-bay that was graded a KSA 1. Shortly after receiving it, I sent it in to SGC in the KSA holder and asked that they cross it over to an SGC 1 or higher only and, otherwise, keep it in the existing holder and return back to me.

Not surprisingly, the card came back in the mail yesterday in the existing KSA 1 holder. After several e-mails back and forth asking why, I finally was told that the card was trimmed. Assuming, of course, that SGC is correct, the card obviously should have not received a numerical grade, only "Authentic". Unfortunately, I paid a numerical grade price for it and am way under water with it now and would like to make every effort to see if KSA will make good on their mistake. I have already contacted the e-bay seller along with e-bay, giving them the news. Since the purchase was over 90 days old, neither is willing to do anything for me, as expected.

Thank you in advance to anyone that might be able to assist with this situation.
I would assume, depending on the age of the KSA slab, you are likely SOL on getting KSA to do anything.
It will be their opinion against SGC's and I would assume they will disagree wholeheartedly with SGC's assessment?
A few years ago, give or take, the original guy(s) at KSA sold or moved on and a new guy purchased or runs the show now so if it is an older graded slab, he likely won't want anything to do with it?

Have you posted this on Blowout? Likely a better place, maybe, to get more info about your situation than here?
file:///C:/Users/Dale/Documents/Blowout%20Cards%20Forums%20-%20Sports%20Cards,%20Trading%20Cards,%20Non%20Spor ts%20and%20B_S_T.html
Good luck.