View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:54 PM
David M.

Based on his description it must be real

"Honus Wagner (Sweet Caporal Cigarettes). The 1909-11 T206
Condition is Acceptable.
Honus Wagner T-209 (Sweet Caporal cigarettes). I’ll be honest, I have no idea if this is a reprint or an original. I personally am not sure how to get this graded and I don’t want to bother with it -so hopefully whoever does buy this, would like to get that done.
It has never been taken out of the case. It was passed down from my grandpa to my dad and now I have it. My grandpa was a pretty good card collector too.
Again, I do not know if this is a reprint or an original, however, my grandpa has never had any reprints thus far. He was a very serious baseball card collector. We sold many of his base ball cards and found they were all original baseball cards - including from 1901, 1902, 1910 T-206 baseball cards.
Again, original or a reprint baseball card, but I’m seeking out to just sell it to another card collector so they can possibly keep it for many more generations to come."

He says he can't be bothered to grade it, but then goes on to say it's the most valuable baseball card in the hobby. Yeah, real believable.