View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I am unsure what is aired on your T.V. news down there but ours up here has never, until recently, talked about any of the things we are currently talking about.
Sure, there are articles that exist here and there, (and most just recently), if one searches for them but most people don't anymore, they rely on the evening news only.

We have a 24/7 news site and their agenda for the past long while has been promoting vaccines and where to get them.
Rarely, until recently, have they started talking about any of these side affects and deaths.
From the beginning, it was get vaccinated, get vaccinated as soon as you can with any type/kind as having one is certainly better than not having any!!!
Fear mongering/panic inducing at its best making people believe if they don't get one they are going to die!
I haven't seen your news so I can't comment on it but as a general proposition yes news should be balanced.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.