View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
You're kidding me, right?
With the over the top push to get vaccines, who wouldn't believe they would work and one would be actually protected?

People, right now, currently, believe that. They believe that having one shot protects them by at least 80% and their chances of getting covid are practically nil.
Not one I bet, until recently, actually thought they could die.
Where did they warn us about possible severe side affects and possible death from getting the vaccine? I guess I was sleeping during that announcement?

Right now some states are offering money and other incentives trying to get people vaccinated. Why is that? Are people just now hearing about these deaths and side affects or do you think they knew all along that getting the vaccine could still land them in the hospital and possibly kill them?
CDC website.

•Some people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick because no vaccine is 100% effective. Experts continue to monitor and evaluate how often this occurs, how severe their illness is, and how likely a vaccinated person is to spread COVID-19 to others.

The efficacy rates were very clear in everything I read. So were the warnings.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-09-2021 at 07:15 PM.