View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Default Legal assistance needed with PSA possibly

Posted By: MW

David,

I don't think there is any question that a certain amount of subjectivity is involved here...just like there is when Supreme Court decisions are written, those who govern us draft new legislation, or the plumber you called attempts to unclog your sink. But let's apply a modicum of common sense here -- we could effectively nullify ANY Network54 "resolution" or statement of earnest by arguing that "we just don't know for certain" or by claiming that "those who argue a certain way have done so with bias."

I do, however, agree with your analysis that those on a different forum might very well argue a different problem causality; but keep in mind that there are differing degrees of experience, knowledge and expertise involved here. For instance, if I were to argue that no employee of PSA would EVER attempt to pilfer a vintage card and yet I was unaware of what a T206 Magie was, I had no personal contact with any PSA employee, I was unaware of PSA hiring practices and I had never even visited PSA "headquarters," that might be a good indication that I was arguing more for effect than out of respect for reason.