View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 05:51 AM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by horzverti View Post
Again, sorry for sidetracking the thread. I probably shouldn't be counseling Darren in public, but it appears he needs some guidance.
Oh little Curtie, why don't call mommy down to the basement to read you a comforting night night story, Bubala. We know you need your safe space to type your BS in, because you're just a pathetic pimple on the ass of the world. I'm sorry you're such a loser that you have to keep going to your keyboard so you can feel like such a tough guy. But we know you're nothing but an angry little fuzzy teddy bear. A cute little nothing. So sad that you have to constantly spew your insulting crap, but, hey, it's quite a good laugh for all of us reading this thread. I'll even give you a little golf clap. Clap clap clap. And here's a big kiss for you. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Feel better, pumpkin.

And, buttercup, see tomorrow I have things to do, as I have something you clearly don't...a life. So I may not be around to answer the pathetic crap that spills out of your mouth until later in the day. Hope that works for you. Oh, speaking of your mom, would you like me to send you a picture of the Kaline card that you covet so much that it's sent you into a frenzy?? Perhaps mommy will crochet the image into a pillow for you, so she can use it the next time she tucks you in, okay, darling boy??

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.