View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 07:45 AM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
When we don't have enough money then we need to subsidize our collections and flipping is fun. Not sure why the disdain for flippers? I love flippers and have bought tons of my cards from them. I collect first but do enjoy trying to make a buck flipping. I love the cards so why not? I guess I could go flip cars but they are so big.
This card was on the BST and a friend flipper saw it first and bought it. I paid him a few hundred dollars more for it. I was happy and he was. How can that be bad? I do enjoy collecting more but flipping is fun.
I understand and agree with everything you say. And you clearly are having fun, as evidenced by the many chestnuts you pull out and post. It would have to be for you to run this terrific forum along with your hobby.

BTW - I love that Mathewson!

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***