View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 01:00 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

We discussed this before, Chuck. If you hate the hobby and will always hate it then go do something that makes you happy. Life is too short and your shit to equity ratio on our forum is becoming lopsided. We Pmd about this before and you said you would tone it down some? We all know there is fraud in the hobby and it is being talked about investigated, which is good.
But we also like to talk about fun things too. I would rather see positive talk about cards and collections but I am only one vote. That doesn't mean the other fraudulent stuff is being kept secret or squashed. No threads have been deleted and only a few moved, out of quite a few, concerning the fraud.

Here is a Forbes tri fold I picked up last night in LOTG....It went below my max bid too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I hate cards. I hate the hobby. I'm in to the hilt and the MAJORITY are scam artists. The intelligent discussions are on BO, where they show you exactly how it is being done . It is a huge syndicate and EVERYONE IS INVOLVED, IMHO. The have ruined the hobby. PERIOD

This is what hobbyists should be discussing , not their stupid collections...that they LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forbes1.jpg (76.0 KB, 762 views)

Last edited by Leon; 08-25-2019 at 07:01 PM.