View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Default Master list of reputable vintage ebay sellers - Is this possible?

Posted By: Gary B.

some comments made:

"old cardboard has a list of the top 50 vintage dealers on ebay. i haven't dealt with all, but i have bought from quite a few, so thats a start.also just common sense like reading feedback,return policy,ask a question,etc..there's a lot of honest sellers out there."

yes, that is a start, but there are many hundreds if not thousands of individuals and businesses selling vintage cards, and while i understand the common sense aspects of researching, it does take a lot of time, so i was thinking of a more comprehensive resource to be a timesaver.

"there are more honest sellers then crooks."

while that's true, there are plenty of crooks, and when spending a lot of money on cards, no one, myself included can take the chance of hoping for the best without often doing research.

"Start the list Gary. Who do you recommend? I will add to it the little that I can."

I appreciate where you're coming from here, but adding to a regular post on Net54 would get pretty unwieldy pretty fast. I was hoping someone somewhere would be willing to host such a list, that is if there is sufficient interest from board members. If there isn't, no big deal, it was just an idea that I thought could be useful.