View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPMIDD View Post
I know how to post pics but sometimes they come out sideways. How do I correct that? Please help.

Scott
There are lots of tricks. I have the best luck posting pictures directly from my phone, that I took on my phone. I post on Net54 on my phone 90% of the time. I have a Samsung Galaxy 7. I can edit the photos on my phone easily, and post them easily.

When I post from my computer - strictly trying to post more than one picture - I have found that making a collage on Google Pics seems to do the trick for me. Then I download the collage to my computer and save it. Then I can upload it on Net54 without it turning sideways. Others use other picture software to post and it seems to work for them.

Good luck!
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo