View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 02:43 AM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Here's my take on the game...

The Bills need to come out with serious aggression (not aggressiveness, AGGRESSION). First time they have the ball, don't treat it like some sort of deep-thinking chess match, treat it like your only goal today is to embarrass the hell out of K.C.!! The whole league is (rightfully so) scared to death of Patrick Mahomes, so they have the mindset of "If we can get the ground game going, we can take a lot of time off the clock and keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands." Reject that completely. Yes, Singletary has stepped up his game lately, but we've ridden on Josh Allen's back all year, so keep that train rolling. With Diggs, Knox, McKenzie, Davis, Sanders, Beasley, and even Singletary, this is a sick-ass receiving corps, arguably the best in the league. Throw the biscuit and keep throwing it to those playmakers. Turn the tables and put the fear of God into the Chiefs!!! Whenever Sean McDermott tries to get too cutesy with the run game, bad things usually happen, as you end up in a perpetual state of third and long. The Chiefs are going to score. Accept that, but don't worry about it. Buff has a tremendous defense (granted, their numbers are inflated from playing a lot of poor teams this year) so they are anything but pushovers, and they are starving for vengeance after last year's defeat.

Buff needs to take it to the Chiefs, keep taking it to them, and when they think they can't take it to them anymore, take it to them even harder!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go, Buffalllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.