View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 04:16 PM
Sean Brennan

So I was lucky enough to be the first person George sent Bucky to way back in April 2011. Back then I had my children pose (very reluctantly) with him. I thought it would be cool to do followup photos every 10 years with the same poses so everyone can see my boys aging rapidly and Ol Buck staying the same.
At the bottom I asked my sons some questions including a prediction for the future and to guess when Buck was born and died (they were closer than I thought theyd be!).

My son Sean was 10 months old back in April 2011. He is now 11 years 3 months. Still very hungry!
SEAN AND BUCK.jpg

My son Maxwell was 4 1/2 years old when this pic was taken with Bucky in front of the Abraham Lincoln tomb here in Springfield Il. He will be 15 next week.
abe buck bigger.jpg

I can honestly say Maxwell had WAY more fun doing this now then he did then! This is in front of our Korean War memorial
max salute.jpg

You can see that Maxwell was sick of this game in the early photo. He was very enthusiastic this time around!
MAXWELL CAPITAL.jpg

Buck wanted to see Honest Abe's tomb. He said it reminded him of time he fought Ty Cobb in a hotel room. I was confused and assumed that was supposed to be poignant?
20210926_152448.jpg

Maxwell Brennan aged 14 years, 11 months, 3 weeks
Favorite song: Tame Impala " It feels like we are only going backwards"
Favorite movie: Lego Movie
Prediction for the next 10 years: I will make an animation!
Guess Buck Herzog's birth and death year - 1890-1950

Sean Edison Brennan aged 11 years 3 months, 2 weeks
Favorite song: BTS - Butter
Favorite movie: It
Prediction for next 10 years: to become a famous Tik Tok'er
Guess Buck Herzog's birth and death year - 1893 - 1929

Sean Michael Brennan Aged 46 years exactly
Favorite song - Pat Suzuki How High the Moon
Favorite movie - Dr. Strangelove / The Shining
Prediction for next 10 years: value in pre war cards go so high, middle class cant afford anymore

Thanks for the memories Big Ass Bucky! See you in 2031! :O

ALSO: If you want to trade for Bucky, be the first to ask on this thread. Ill pm ya

Last edited by milkit1; 09-26-2021 at 04:16 PM.