View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Joe M.

Ha!!! Ha!,,, not so far fetched. I won’t go through the whole story. Bought a Ty Cobb T205 on ebay, sent for grading, came back counterfeit. The seller would not return my money. Fast forward 10 years, that same seller won a card I was selling on ebay. I told the story on Net54, he was member here. Outed him. Lots of action on this site. Finally the seller decided to return my money 10 years later. But we did not trust each other, came to an agreement, I sent the counterfeit card to Leon, he sent the money to Leon. Leon, the Great guy he is sent the card to him and the money to me. It was over $1000.00. Thanks agin Leon. Joe

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13