View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 04:26 PM
Jim Boushley
Jim Bou.shley

I am in the same situation - my wife hasn't a clue and my kids and grandkids aren't really interested. I thought about the idea of selling it now but I enjoy the hunt and collecting too much. I have retired from everything so this is my pleasure. My thought is to have an auction companies name written down and have whomever is left contact them and have them come and get it all and sell it. I have everything in files on a flash drive that lists condition, current value and where to find it (I have a room with 8 standing bookshelves, an 8 footwall with bookshelves and two of the old style 8 ft cases). I also have a closet full of figures from Starting Line Up, etc. I am not sure I could really stand around and have someone come in and remove my 50 years of collecting. This way my heirs could enjoy the money my collection sells for (probably all get about a buck) and I can keep on doing my thing. Of course the only problem is how to get them to understand I still have some outstanding items coming in from PSA through Leon :>}