View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 06:28 PM
Trey
Tr.ey Bu0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoberts View Post
If brown and black Lenoxes are considered two different backs, and if brown Old Mills (in addition to black Old Mills) are considered necessary for a back run, then the idea of excluding a blue Old Mill defies logic. I say this understanding that in our hobby, a card's importance often is understated until that card becomes part of a collection.

There are enough blue Old Mills in existence to warrant them being a legit back.

Obviously just an opinion, and there won't be a consensus won't be reached at this time.
Have to agree with this. If a card has a black back, it's a black back. If a card has a red back, it's a red back. If a card has a pink back, it's a pink back. There's not much confusion for me that one color is different from another color.

If we are going to recognize colors, I don't think we can pick and choose only a few. It's an all or none in my opinion. It matters once even 1 color variation is found if we are looking for colors. With that said, I'm sure there are plenty of unknown color variations out there with some being kept secret by those hunting them.