View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 10:57 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Default Where is the second ledger of T cards?

Much new information has been found on the boxing sub-forum lately on the larger context of the ATC, ALC, the previously unknown-in-card-world Brett Lithography and the printing of T cards beyond boxing subjects (https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=309276), and some discussed in Pat's thread on the implications to T206.

One of the key pieces of evidence is this ledger/journal/possibly court-prep, that my poor self didn't bid on last year. It includes numerous N and T sets, but the auction listing at Lelands only shows a few select pages. I was hoping someone here might have been the winner, or know who is. Presumably whoever spent $8,000 on it is an active hobbyist . Whoever has possession of the material could do a great service to the research side of the hobby and to our understanding of what happened and how to create these sets, so I am hoping they will chime in and share images of the pages or be willing to discuss the book. Mr. Fullgraff appears to have been an instrumental link between the ATC and the lithographers.

There is no evidence baseball cards specifically are in this book, but it seems to me to be relevant to the context of the baseball T sets and how they were designed, printed, and issued and the business relationship between the companies responsible for this brief golden era of card production. If this is considered off topic, I apologize in advance! Feel free to delete