View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymers Auction View Post
They have exemplars of all the bat boys and it is authenticated that way. It is an authentic clubhouse signature.
Wha??????

This ball that we are talking about was signed years after Ted Williams playing days. The signature bears ZERO resemblance to the Williams signed baseballs that I have seen from his playing days with a clubhouse signature.
I can understand PSA having exemplars of Ted Williams clubhouse signatures from his playing days but a clubhouse signature allegedly signed, years after he retired??? And they have exemplars of that? I find that amazing.
And how do you substantiate that it is authenticated that way? If it is a pre-cert, as far as I know, there is no detailed info about the item on a pre-cert.
There was no such information, if my memory is correct, on their auction certs. which are supposedly the same as a pre-cert.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 03-26-2012 at 03:42 PM.