View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 08:32 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
I'm hoping to bring the family for a mini vacation as well. My daughter's best friend moved to Arlington a while back and they keep in touch, so we are hoping to coordinate a visit with her for my daughter. How far away is Arlington from the Golf Club? Half hour drive, more, less?

Pretty much 45 minutes, give or take. Rte 66 from that area into Arlington can be a crap shoot. There always seem to be accidents as you approach the Beltway (Rte 495) from Nutley St. Idiot drivers cutting across lanes since you go right to go south towards 95 in Richmond and left to go north to 95 towards Baltimore. If the weather is inclement (single rain drop or snowflake) pack your patience. With half the drivers around here the last thing they drove was a goat cart in Bangladesh. Anyone who lives in the snowbelt would understand. I lived in Mass. for 45 years. 3 inches down here is a snowstorm and the Federal Government shuts down. From Nebraska to Massachusetts it is a dusting. You brush off your car and go about your business.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 10-27-2022 at 08:38 PM.