View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:36 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Yesterday morning I emailed this seller about one of his other items - a Duke Snider autographed baseball - and asked him if he would accept a check as form of payment. I was hoping he would say yes and I would then click the BIN and ask him for his address. Then I had planned to PM the OP and give him the name and address to see if it matched what the OP had.

Anyway, he didn't respond to my email. This morning I went ahead and clicked the BIN anyway. Shortly thereafter, I received the following message from the seller:

"hahahah i just realized who you are. How about you DON"T buy my stuff when all you're trying to do is to get information for that guy that claims i scammed him out of a card he purchased. in fact let me help you out. somehow hes saying that he doesn't have access to my info which is total BS, but here you go.

Mike Babski
304 wall st.
hummelstown pa 17036.

He or anyone else that wants to assume stuff is MORE than welcome to hit me up as i have all kinds of documentation that his card was shipped and arrived just as it should have. and just FYI if you're not going to pay for the ball then i'll be sure to take the appropriate measures and have ur account suspended for lack of payment. thanks!

OH and as for the snap on wrenches. you can look them up on the snap on web site. 'm selling 2 (two) wrenches that sell for upwards of $70 EACH that's how "a wrench sells for $110) b/c there's 2 not one. read the add again"

If he knew who I was, then that means he is reading this thread. My guess is that he is/was a board member (or maybe a friend of a board member) at one time and that's also how he stole Ted's scan. After his email I requested his contact information through eBay and it matched the contact information in his email.

Tomorrow morning I will mail the seller an envelope with cash to pay for my purchase. I will send it with delivery confirmation to prove it was received (just as he mailed the OP's package). I sure hope he doesn't take my cash and not mail the ball. After all, I would have delivery confirmation that the payment was sent and that might warrant me leaving him negative feedback.

If anybody has an eBay account they're willing to sacrifice, I encourage them to do the same thing. Time to get this POS off eBay...and behind bars.