View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

James, I had never seen this post before, so I read it from the beginning. At first, I felt like I was reading something I typed myself. Lots of similarities and also the same negativities. I still purchase a card every couple months if I feel it's a really good deal. Otherwise, I'm in a holding pattern. Mainly because of prices. My cards stay in boxes and I reference only my spreadsheet. I don't really enjoy my cards anymore, unless I'm pulling one to share a scan of. When it was a few boxes, I could still kind of enjoy them. But once I had to start stacking boxes, it got more difficult to enjoy them. Even with the spreadsheet, I still don't realize what I have. When pulling a card to scan it and share it for a topic either here or on Facebook, I see other cards I own, and I'm suprised that I own them, even though they are on the spreadsheet. Luckily I learned to focus early on. I wish it was earlier, but I can't be picky. We all learn important lessons along the way.

Luke did an online interview of me, when I was just a few years into the set. I like to think that some of my answers to Luke's questions, inspired him to change up his collecting strategy.

Here is the interview link, if anyone is interested in reading it.

Collecting a T206 Master Set with Ron Kornacki
https://www.thatt206life.com/2018/02...-ron-kornacki/

Here's another article on Luke's page.

Ron Kornacki Found a T206 Jack Powell with Blue Old Mill Back… And I Think its Legit
https://www.thatt206life.com/2019/02...ink-its-legit/

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11