View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Fear not, I'm here to the rescue! Let me know if you need any help sorting this stuff out. I know, it can be difficult.

Your BFF,
Snowman
Lol. Good reply! That said, you have historically defended pwcc; many times making valid points. Do you have any comment on this situation?

If I was PWCC, I would do everything I could to make my auctions as seamless and not-sketchy as possible. This is especially true given (1) they are still trying to make hay as a stand-alone platform off eBay, and (2) they have a checkered past and a bit of a reputational issue. Calling off 800+ finished auctions is not a good look.

I will still bid with PWCC and I was the underbidder on the 1917 CM Ruth in their last premiere auction. I bid with them bc I am a card whore and bc I, personally, have had no bad interaction with them (except I am sure I have been shilled, but I blame that more on eBay than pwcc and we all get shilled from time to time regardless of platform). I did take about a year off after the scandals, but I will/do bid with them. Not happily, however (again, I am admitted card whore). Thankfully, they rarely have things I want. That, together with instances like the subject of this thread, are making a permanent boycott for this card-addict evermore likely.

Regardless, eyes are (and have been for a long time) wide open with this group.