View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Default the new board is being scrapped for the time being

Posted By: Paul

I haven't read every thread on the new board or this one, so maybe I missed something. But I didn't see a whole lot of whining. I sure hope I'm not one of the offenders. I mentioned in passing that it was a "royal pain in the ass" to post images to the new board without having your own website. But I certainly meant no offense and appreciate all the hard work that Leon and his helpers have put into the board, without pay.

If people have been attacking Leon or complaining that he isn't doing a good enough job bringing the new board on line, that's a real shame. Every time I log onto the board, I am stunned that anyone would take all the time and effort that Leon puts into this forum just so that it can exist. Last I heard, he has a full time job. I still don't know how he does it.

I'm with the group that's happy to have either forum up and running. Like Barry, I won't use the high tech stuff too much, but if others like it, that's great. As the great statesman Rodney King once said: "Can't we all just get along?"