View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:41 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

I usually find nothing that interests me at that show as I do not collect the major 4 sports. This was the first time I went to that show and paid for autographs. I got a 1976 Olympic gold medal match ticket signed by Sugar Ray Leonard and a 1988 Olympic gold medal match ticket signed by Lennox Lewis which was already signed by Roy Jones, Jr. As Ray was signing the ticket there was this person standing there saying he wanted a photo of the ticket and I was saying to myself 'My property you cannot have a photo'. After it was signed he asked if he could take a picture of it so I said 'Ten bucks!'. It was only then that they explained that he worked for Ray. I guess there is a photo of Ray and ugly me holding the ticket on his social media. I don't do so-meds so I am not sure. Ray recognized me from the Boxing Hall of Fame as I had given him a photo he had never seen before of him with 4 other Maryland Olympians after the 1976 games.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”