View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 05:00 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
This is absolutely unbelievable, Mind boggling, staggering....What about all of the threads and posts bashing PWCC that he made? Now, he's Huigen's attorney?? Wow, only in America I guess....
I dont think its a big deal on that. He can do what he wants. In the real world he looks fine, more than fine actually. Sounds like can do big things actually with the hobby. I think many (not net54 posters but the people in the real world )would be envious of the job he will be doing. If he didnt take it there would of been TONS of others that would of wanted that job.

However, he loses just about every argument he says on net54 now with posters in the past given the hypocritical nature of all. Tough to know what he really believes

But if losing all arguments on net54 is the negative, the positive is the tons of money he will make and continue to buy cards most of us will never sniff and its just at the expense of being net54 bait..

Most people would choose the job and the money. Is net54 bait really that bad thing to be? Lots of people rather have the big money and the job..even if the job is stressful as he said....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-23-2019 at 05:03 PM.