Thread: Psa response
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 06:52 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Do you know how their coin grading service is doing? Or I should say the one operated by their sister company? Seems like it would use the same materials and sealers. Heck it almost seems like it would be an easier job for a grader--really hard to get fooled by added color or paper, and no trimming. Edges and surfaces are about it, and as inconsistent as they have been on those, I can't see it presenting a daunting challenge to existing graders. Authenticity shouldn't be a problem either-- not a lot of fakes out there.

They should basically come out and say we make far more per gouge on the modern shiny card stuff than we can with anything reasonable on your sports coins-- pay it or go away. Maybe they just did.
This was my thought the minute I read this, I see many in the same boat. Sounds like a line of BS to me.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.