View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deweyinthehall View Post
Outstanding detective work!

I'm keeping score at home, and from following this thread, I show the following 6th series cards as yet to have either a right or left side mate identified, in other words in terms of their row placements, they're complete islands to themselves. If any have been placed, even on one side, please advise:

Barton, Shaw, Adair, Twins Rookies, Clemons, Indians Rookies, Griffith, Helms, Burgess, Lopez, Stephenson, Tigers Rookies, Alou

Also, the longest section of a single row, without knowing the whole row, stands at: Coombs/Rigney/Wert/McCovey - yes?
Clemens is next to Perez, the second card in the Perez row. The Bell row has Bell-Burgess-Coombs-Rigney-Wert-McCovey-?-?-?-?-Ribant. These aren't confirmed, but Kevvyg1026 and I currently have Lachemann and the Giants Team card in the 4 and 5 slots of the Bob Miller row, the Dodgers Team card, McFarlane, Indians Rookie Stars in the 8, 9, and 10 slots of the Gary Bell row, Shaw, McCarver, and the Braves Team card in the 4, 5, 6 slots of the Brooks Robinson Checklist row, Ortega in the 10 slot of the Brooks Robinson Checklist row, Twins Rookie Stars and Cloninger in the 4 and 5 slots of the Tony Perez row, Durocher and Arrigo in the 4 and 5 slots of the Pirates Rookie Stars row. Unfortunately we have nothing on Barton, Adair, Griffith, Helms, Stephenson, or the Pirates Team card yet but we have no doubt they are 3x cards. We have combos of Zimmerman-Dierker, Killebrew-Tolan, King-Campaneris-Gabrielson with Lopez above Gabrielson, Houk-Werhas that are somewhere in the 3x rows. Felipe Alou and Tigers Rookie Stars are the mystery cards, they both have quantities that would qualify both as 4x but there is only space for one more 4x if we have everything correct. I would love to know who is to the right of Willie McCovey but nothing has shown up yet. We currently have the four cards missing in the Gary Bell row as slot 7 unknown (possibly Alou, Tigers Rookie Stars, or Indians Rookie Stars, slot 8 Dodgers Team card, slot 9 McFarlane, slot 10 either Indians Rookie Stars or Tigers Rookie Stars (it has to be a Rookie Stars card because the card above it, Jose Santiago. has a Rookie Stars card under it).

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 11-26-2022 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Spelling