View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Gentleman. the collective wisdom of the board has assisted in getting this mess sorted out. This morning I received an Email from Greg saying, referencing the Board's exchange on the matter(there you go), I have been refunded the full purchase price for my Spahn.
In my mind, 2 issues remain:
1. The work flows involved when a raw card is rejected for authenticity. I still don't know who deemed it unworthy of a nrmt grade. If Ebay really believes in this thing they must clarify exactly how it works.
2. I have normally had no problem with GM grading until this frustrating matter. If more of there cards are being rejected because of Greg's grading, then they have a real problem.
Thanks to all the board members who chimed in on this; it certainly spurred Greg into action. John
Something isn't right here. If the card was really rejected, EBay would have refunded your money. Greg saying he refunded is not how this works.

If EBay didn't refund you and you never received an email from Ebay saying the card failed, I'd question whether it really was sent to Authentication at all.