View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deweyinthehall View Post
So here's where I get confused - once we know a card to the right or left of another card, it's set in stone...no matter where the row is or how many times it appears on either slit, it's the same arrangement.

With the arrangement of multiple rows, which we know differs from slit to slit, can we be certain that, in this case, Menke was ever under Wagner and over Coombs on the same slit? It could have been, but all we know for sure is that at least on one slit he was under Wagner, and at least on one he was over Coombs, no?

Know what I mean?
You’re right, 77 card Series have rows in different spots and a couple will have different rows above or below them. I have found two different cards above Checklists in this Series, Dennis Ribant and Ron Campbell, KevvyG1026 and I have come to the conclusion that both are above the Marichal 6th Series card and are both on the right edge. That means two different rows are above the row with the Marichal 6th Series Checklist over the two Slits. 88 and 66 card Series are very simple, 77 and 110 card Series are more complicated with some rows in different places.