View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 03:44 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
“I have even heard on good authority that I was dead...The report of my death was an exaggeration.”
-Mark Twain

Man, it was nice to see the concern for me here. I really appreciate it!! Of course, I ain’t no fool, so I know some members were hoping my torch had been snuffed. Sorry to disappoint.

But I will say, if my current health/life condition was put into a slab by our Newport Beach overlords, I would probably only come back a PSA 4 (or perhaps a half point bump to a 4.5) right now. However, I can see a grade of a 7 or 8 in the near future (knock on cardboard!).

Shout out to Bobby: Be honest, if I was gone, your life would improve greatly. Is there anyone else even remotely as annoyingly involved with your group-sub efforts than me??? I think not.

The good(?) news is I’ve been working on some stuff, so there will be some updates to my entertaining (your opinion may vary) “Collectorisms” and “Grading Has Clouded Our Minds” threads, so stay tuned.

Thanks again to everybody who reached out here and through PMs and whatnot. Truly awesome!!
I for one say THANK GOD! I love this forum, and just to frankly say it, cliche as it might be, it would not be the same without you!

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***